Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ylimaf

Pain Killers

I am having headaches. I keep double checking to make certain I am not getting gluten. :angry: I need a pregnancy safe gluten free medicin I can take before my head explodes. The headaches are being caused by hormone changes. After the triplets dies my hormones have been takeing a dramatic drop and two months later I am pregnant AGAIN. :lol::lol::lol: My doctors nurse has lectured me on common sense. <_< .Oh well.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Isn't Tylenol gluten-free? Don't take aspirin when you're pregnant.

Congratulations! I don't see any lapse in common sense myself!! Just stay gluten-free and eat healthy. Have they checked your progesterone levels? I had a friend who couldn't carry a baby to term without them supplementing her progesterone for the first few months.

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06

Congradulations!!! Both times I was pregnent I told I could only take the normal does of tylonal. I donno if that brand is gluten free or if any others are. You could see abaout a generic and allot of people make a generic.

Myself-Age 25....I have had symptoms since at least 1998 if not since infancy (was diagnosed with malnutrition as a small child)...Positive results with gluten free diet!

Hannah-Age 5.....Has symptoms....Inconclusive blood tests....Positive diet response to both gluten free and lactose free!

Grace-Age 1.....Born at 29 weeks due to me having celiac....Has reflux and a feeding tube.

Husband-Not Celiac......has found that he does feel better when not eating allot of gluten.....is gluten free at home.

Guest cassidy

You can take Tylenol. Are you sure you are eating enough? It took me a while to realize that eating got rid of my headaches. I thought I was eating enough but I had to eat more and then went away.

Along with not eating enough, dehydration can cause headaches too, so make sure you are getting enough liquids.

Good luck with your pregnancy and take it easy, and don't forget pamper yourself, you deserve it.

Catherine.

Congratulations! I don't see any lapse in common sense myself!! Just stay gluten-free and eat healthy. Have they checked your progesterone levels? I had a friend who couldn't carry a baby to term without them supplementing her progesterone for the first few months.

Normal tylenol from what I know has gluten but childrens meltaways dont. They are expensive if you have to take them too often.

I am having a blood test on Friday. We will see.

Regular Tylenol GelCaps and caplets are gluten-free.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Tylenol is gluten-free and safe for pregnancy (at least here in the US it is gluten-free) - it is on all the gluten free lists. You aren't supposed to take Advil/Ibuprophen or Asprin when pregnant. Could also be caused by caffein withdrawal (if you've recently given up caffein while pregnant - I think that's my problem).