Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dennymel

Are Enterolab Tests Ever False Positive?

As a medical doctor, isn't Dr. Fine required ethically to publish his methods/research? It would seem to me that he would lose his medical license if he was running a scam with Enterolab. Where are the checks and balances on an independent lab like his? I think we need to start a petition on this board to encourage him to publish his research and allow other doctors to test and check his methods.

Thanks for the links!

I have a question regarding this statement from the Clan Thompson site: "tissue transglutaminase positivity correlates with total villous atrophy." Does this mean if you're having an autoimmune reaction to tissue transglutaminase that you have intestinal damage?

BTW I tested through Enterolab, mainly bc I had been eating low-carb for awhile (so no gluten grains) and therefore likely would have tested negative with bloodwork.

that statement from clan thompson is not right----my girls test positive for TTG antibodies and do not have total villious atrophy. they obviously had some sort of damage in their intestines, but not total atrophy.

Carla, when I went gluten free I tried drinking milk and it didn't make me sick, so I'm thinking that going gluten free does cure leactose intolerance, it could be simply because celiac causes it.

Carla, when I went gluten free I tried drinking milk and it didn't make me sick, so I'm thinking that going gluten free does cure leactose intolerance, it could be simply because celiac causes it.

This is true for lactose intolerance, but I tested positive for casein intolerance which is supposed to be permanent much like gluten intolerance is.