Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guhlia

Magic Nuudles?

Does anyone know if magic nuudles are gluten free? Tori got some for Christmas from her grandmother and I need to know if she can play with them. Their website says they're made from cornstarch, but it doesn't give any other ingredients at all. I couldn't find any contact info either.

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Anybody else know anything? I'm still waiting for the company to e-mail me back and my daughter is begging to play with them.

~Angie~

I bet those gummi bears would work just the same, plus they're edible. Apparently they are also made from corn, and are known to be gluten-free.

A spherical meteorite 10 km in diameter traveling at 20 km/s has the kinetic energy equal to the calories in 550,000,000,000,000,000 Twinkies.

Angie,

I just called the phone number listed on their website. The woman I spoke to, Kathy, checked and told me they were gluten-free. The phone number I used--1-877-938-6738.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Angie,

I just called the phone number listed on their website. The woman I spoke to, Kathy, checked and told me they were gluten-free. The phone number I used--1-877-938-6738.

Wow, THANKS Patti! I couldn't find a phone number on their website. I just found an e-mail address and they never e-mailed me back. Wow, I've been retarded the last few weeks. I'm so excited. Tori is going to freak when she wakes up from her nap and has a new art project to do. Thanks so much!

~Angie~

Wow, THANKS Patti! I couldn't find a phone number on their website. I just found an e-mail address and they never e-mailed me back. Wow, I've been retarded the last few weeks. I'm so excited. Tori is going to freak when she wakes up from her nap and has a new art project to do. Thanks so much!

Aw, you're very welcome!--I hated the thought of Tori having the toy right there, and not being able to play with it. Hope she has lots of fun! :D

Patti

Aw, you're very welcome!--I hated the thought of Tori having the toy right there, and not being able to play with it. Hope she has lots of fun! :D

:) We hid it, but I hate to deprive her of the really cool stuff. It's bad enough we can't do Play-Doh without some planning. Anyone know if Floam is gluten free?

~Angie~

:) We hid it, but I hate to deprive her of the really cool stuff. It's bad enough we can't do Play-Doh without some planning. Anyone know if Floam is gluten free?

At the risk of sounding like a complete butt-insky :lol: , I remembered this thread. It is inconclusive about whether or not Floam is gluten-free, but there is a contact number listed there--

http://www.glutenfreeforum.com/index.php?s...92&hl=floam

Patti

Floam doesn't work anyway. Daughter got some and it wouldn't stick to anything. At least it wasn't messy but it was a big waste of money.

I used to love Floam. I thought it was really fun. We never tried to stick it to anything though. We just played with it like Play-Doh.

~Angie~

I recall having some really cool stuff called Weird-Dough, or something like that. I think it had the Nickelodeon name on it. It stuck to all sorts of surfaces, but came right off easily, and wouldn't stain. It was nice and soft too. But the best part was that it didn't dry out! So unlike play-doh, you don't have to keep buying more <_<

As far as I know, silly putty should be gluten-free, but these days one never knows...

A spherical meteorite 10 km in diameter traveling at 20 km/s has the kinetic energy equal to the calories in 550,000,000,000,000,000 Twinkies.