Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kbabe1968

Thai Kitchen Soups

HEY! You may all know about these, and if you do, sorry...

My dad made me some soup the other day, showed me the package - right on it GLUTEN FREE. All rice noodles.

He made the Bangkok Curry and added shrimp to it. It was DIVINE!!!

I went to their website, and they have an allergen link to what is and is not gluten free. YEAH!

I'm going out to buy some soon, they have a lot of flavors of them.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

HEY! You may all know about these, and if you do, sorry...

My dad made me some soup the other day, showed me the package - right on it GLUTEN FREE. All rice noodles.

He made the Bangkok Curry and added shrimp to it. It was DIVINE!!!

I went to their website, and they have an allergen link to what is and is not gluten free. YEAH!

I'm going out to buy some soon, they have a lot of flavors of them.

I love Thai Kitchen. I buy the big box of rice noodles to make stir fries and I buy the small individual packets with rice noddles and seasoning to take to work for lunch. They also have a gluten free sweet red chili sauce that I love! I haven't found many other oriental sauces that are gluten-free so this goes on everything lately, LOL.

violet

"My mother always told me, it's okay to play with a man's mind

as long as you put it back where you got it when you're done with it."

Thanks Zansu! I did notice on the site that not everything was gluten free. It is nice to know that they clearly label the ones that are.

Further investigation did reveal that the gluten free ones are produced on dedicated lines...that impressed me too.

:)

Simple way to make the soups at work: if you get the soups in the little bags kind of like ramen, you can crush the noodles with your fingers before you open the bag, then dump the noodles into a cup, add hot water from the coffee maker, add the spices once you wrestle the bag open, put a lid on, and let it sit while you eat the rest of your lunch. Stir well. The rice noodles absorb the water - no microwaving or bowl necessary.

Lee

I never liked bread anyway.....

I love these! They are my "go to" lunch when I'm running late or out of everything else. I like that the label on the front says that they are gluten free and that they taste really good!

diagnosed 1/04 endoscopy; gluten-free ever since!

I love these things! I get the Peanut one. It comes neat and packaged in a plastic container with a fork included in it. just empty rice noodles into plastic containter, add hot water, three minutes later, drain water thru little drain holes in the top of the plastic container, then add oil packet and spice packet... oh yum.. just was at Whole Foods yesterday, they are the only place around me that carries them consistently.. bought 6 boxes of the Peanut flavor!

Stephanie

Gluten free since October 05

son born severly premature due to

celiac

"True love stories never end" Richard Bach

"Did you ever stop thinking and forget to start again?" AA Milne

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" AA Milne

Swimming Instructor #2 and Town Crier of Rachelville

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Bob Loblaw
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):