Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guhlia

Pregnant - Got Glutened

Ok, I know Red Bulls are great when you get glutened, but I don't think I can drink one of those while pregnant. Does anyone have any ideas on what I could safely take that might help with this horrible brain fog? I can deal with the cramping and belly stuff, but the brain fog is killing me! Any ideas would be appreciated. I'm already taking a prenatal so I really don't want to take any additional vitamins before I can talk to my doctor tomorrow.

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Ohh, I am sorry to hear you got glutened. I don't know of anything you could do. Maybe a cup of tea? I just hope you are feeling better soon. So this is more of a warm wish response.

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif

Angie, I am sorry that you are feeling bad. I think that you just have to ride it out babe. Hopefully, it won't be a long run..

Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs to you, Lisa

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

I was afraid that was going to be the case. Luckily my symptoms don't usually last more than 24-48 hours, so hopefully I'll only have a day or so left of feeling like this. The belly stuff really isn't all that bad this time, but I feel like such a space cadet!!! :rolleyes: Hopefully I'll be back to normal in the morning or shortly thereafter. Thanks for the replies. ;)

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004