Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moondanse

Robert's American Gourmet

Hi guys-

One of my favorite snacks right now is Pirate's Booty w/caramel. On their website, I see that there is also a Cocoa Booty and a Fruity Booty. Has anyone tried either of those flavors? It looks like I can only purchase them by the case and I'd hate to buy a case of something that is really icky. I wish I could just buy a bag of each to figure out if I like them first.

If anyone has any other suggestions for snacks that are similar to these, please let me know.

Thanks,

Kelli

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi guys-

One of my favorite snacks right now is Pirate's Booty w/caramel. On their website, I see that there is also a Cocoa Booty and a Fruity Booty. Has anyone tried either of those flavors? It looks like I can only purchase them by the case and I'd hate to buy a case of something that is really icky. I wish I could just buy a bag of each to figure out if I like them first.

If anyone has any other suggestions for snacks that are similar to these, please let me know.

Thanks,

Kelli

I've never had the other booty snacks, just the pirates booty. However, I have had their tings and they are REALLY good!!!

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004