Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anniels

Looking For A Celiacs Doctor In Texas...need Some Help

Hi, I'm just about to start my third year at Texas A & M after to moving down from Washington DC and looking for a doctor who can help me with my celiacs. I was diagnosed 4 years ago when i was 16 though am starting to have pain, discomfort, nausea, vomiting and other digestional issues when i'm ABSOLUTELY positive I had NOT had any gluten dairy or eggs, and this all started about two weeks ago... not really sure whats going on but if you know of a doctor in the houston area please help!!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi, I'm just about to start my third year at Texas A & M after to moving down from Washington DC and looking for a doctor who can help me with my celiacs. I was diagnosed 4 years ago when i was 16 though am starting to have pain, discomfort, nausea, vomiting and other digestional issues when i'm ABSOLUTELY positive I had NOT had any gluten dairy or eggs, and this all started about two weeks ago... not really sure whats going on but if you know of a doctor in the houston area please help!!!!

The local Celiac Support group always know the good Celiac docs.

If you're at A&M in College Station:

BRYAN/COLLEGE STATION: Denise Fries, leader; denise@friesfinancial.com; phone: 979-268-6783. Also contact Megan Tichy, Email: mtichy@mail.chem.tamu.edu

If you're in Houston:

HOUSTON CELIAC SUPPORT GROUP - CSA: Janet Rinehart, chairman, phone: 281-679-7608. Email: txjanet@swbell.net Website: www.houstonceliacs.org

Karen B.

diagnosed with Celiac Nov. 2003

Hey,

My GI doctor in College Station was absolutely amazing. I was still having symptoms after being gluten-free for 7 years - he ran every test possible. He's a great guy. Any doctor at Central Texas Gastroenterology in Bryan is pretty much amazing. http://centraltexasgi.com/ My doctor is Dr. Gray.

He referred me to a doctor at Baylor Medicine in Houston who specializes in Celiac Disease, so if you don't mind driving an hour and a half, I went to see Dr. Schwarz - 713-798-2500.

Hope this helps :)