Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jkmunchkin

Marc Jacobs

I was just reading that amongst other things, Marc Jacobs says he is no longer eating flour. This is all part of some organic diet he has started on, but hey you never know if it could turn into exposure for celiac.

I was just reading that amongst other things, Marc Jacobs says he is no longer eating flour. This is all part of some organic diet he has started on, but hey you never know if it could turn into exposure for celiac.

is he really celiac though? or is this another fad hollywood diet, cause if its only a fad it wont last long, way to restrictive. i had a family member make a comment just after i found out that "wow what a great diet plan" figured he could loose the weight if he followed a celiac diet i just laughed at him (dont really like him) and said yup digestive disorders and chronic D is just the best weight loss tool ever!!!

man some people will never learn, will be interesting to see the follow up on this "diet"

is he really celiac though? or is this another fad hollywood diet, cause if its only a fad it wont last long, way to restrictive. i had a family member make a comment just after i found out that "wow what a great diet plan" figured he could loose the weight if he followed a celiac diet i just laughed at him (dont really like him) and said yup digestive disorders and chronic D is just the best weight loss tool ever!!!

man some people will never learn, will be interesting to see the follow up on this "diet"

Incomplete information gets out there, and people know it's good to not eat flour, but they don't exactly know why. And they certainly don't know about celiac or gluten sensitivity. Or they may know some people are sensitive to gluten, but they don't know the specifics and don't know it could also lead to celiac disease. :o