Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lisa

It's Darlindeb25's Birthday

Thank you mg, ja, & ngg,

Yes ngg, I am alright. However, I have a metal plate and screws holding the bones together in my left arm, a banged up left knee, and assorted bruises and boo boo's. I have absolutely no memory of the accident, I woke up in the ambulance. Funny thing though, the responding officers say I was awake the whole time. Guess I was in shock.

Apparently there was an SUV that made a sudden illegal right turn from the middle lane. Unfortunately, I was in the right lane. There was a brief battle and I lost. She received a traffic citation, I got 4 days in the hospital and 2 surgeries. My wife say

Jin

Strawberry Allergy, mold allergy, dustmites allergy, ragweed allergy, dust allergy, food dye allergy - 1985

Asthma - 1994

Ovarian Cyst - May 1999

Anemia - 2000

4 More Ovarian Cysts - March 2000

Bloodwork for Celiac - November 2000 negative

Colonoscopy, Endoscopy, Intercolisis, Gastric Emptying Study - May and June 2001 negative biopsy

Fibromyalgia - June 2001

IBS - June 2001

Gallbladder Removal - July 28, 2003 after doctor said the tests showed nothing, so it was not gallbladder disease. It was very inflamed and irritated and nearly ruptured the surgeon told me at my 10 day post-op check-up.

Thyroid Disease - August 2004

Celiac Disease - March 2007 Current Dr. refers to me as Celiac, as she says blood tests are often inaccurate.

Official Purple Glittery Bat Keeper, District Attorney, and Chinese Restaurant Owner of The Silver Dragon of Rachelville