Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladybugpumpkin

Gluten Free Pizza In Bloomington Indiana!

FYI,

Lennie's, in Bloomington Indiana has Gluten free pizza crust. My husband and I went there and it was AMAZING!!! They offer lots of different gourmet pizzas, including one with blue crab! You just pick your crust, your sauce, then your toppings or you can choose one of their combinations of toppings.

Amanda B.

Dear Amanda,

Thank you for posting this! Now I know where I can eat if I go up to Bloomington! I am in Evansville. I know that there are only 64 gluten-free restaurants in our state, and I have a bad feeling none of them are in this town! Maybe there are some I just have not heard of.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

Dear matty10,

I have got to find a way to get up there! This is like heaven! Wouldn't it be nice to have more of those places? I wish there were. I would love to open a gluten-free restaurant with Chinese food.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

Dear silly celiac,

Go for it! :) Life is tasty, and it is waiting for us! We deserve to enjoy things. The time is now! If you can do it, go for it! Someone else told my brother that the owner of Biaggi's has a Celiac granddaughter. He also own the Outback Steakhouse. I have heard wonderful things about the Fishbone Grill as well.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

Has anyone else tried this restaurant recently? I have to go to Bloomington in two weeks for work, and I need to find some food options! Do they bake the gluten-free pizza in the same area as the regular pizza?

Has anyone else tried this restaurant recently? I have to go to Bloomington in two weeks for work, and I need to find some food options! Do they bake the gluten-free pizza in the same area as the regular pizza?

This is awesome news!!! We go to Bloomington 3-4 times a month! WHERE exactly in B-town is Lenny's located? I have got to check it out!!! The only places I have found gluten-free pizza to date are in Ann Arbor, Michigan and Cool Springs, Tennessee! Thanks for posting this!

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Top Posters +

1. 1
    2. 2
      RMJ
      RMJ
    3. 3
    4. 4
    5. 5
    6. YOU