Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tee0007

Wisconsin - Progresso Creamy Mushroom Soup

Anyone from southeastern WI , namely New Berlin, Franklin, Muskego or Hales Corners having a hard time finding Progresso Creamy Mushroom soup? We haven't found it in any of the Pick N Save or Sentry stores for the last couple weeks. I called Chris, the manager at the Hales Corners Pick N Save and he said he'd try to order for next time and they discontinued carrying it at his store. He was great to talk with and he said I'm not the only one to call so he's going to order. They have to buy about 70 cases and I said I'd take at least 2 if he brings it back.......anyone else shop there? Have any ideas? or recommendations?

Thanks for reading.

Anyone from southeastern WI , namely New Berlin, Franklin, Muskego or Hales Corners having a hard time finding Progresso Creamy Mushroom soup? We haven't found it in any of the Pick N Save or Sentry stores for the last couple weeks. I called Chris, the manager at the Hales Corners Pick N Save and he said he'd try to order for next time and they discontinued carrying it at his store. He was great to talk with and he said I'm not the only one to call so he's going to order. They have to buy about 70 cases and I said I'd take at least 2 if he brings it back.......anyone else shop there? Have any ideas? or recommendations?

Thanks for reading.

Hi,

They have it at the Pick-n-save in Pewaukee on Silvernail. I was just there on Sunday and it was there!

Terri

Thanks for reading.

Have you tried the new Sendik's grocery store in Franklin? I'm not sure if they have that item, but they have a nice gluten free selection. Also, have you tried Molly's gluten free bakery in Delefield? It is wonderful!

I have not been able to find it down here in Racine either since before the holidays. I've checked three Pick 'n Save stores here. I was wondering if it was just a Pick 'n Save thing but I see it's bigger than that. Why are so many places suddenly not carrying something as basic, and versatile, as this?

I bought it about a month ago at the Sentry in Wauwatosa. I've looked for it without success at the Pick n Save in Wauwatosa though.

I live in the Appleton area and so far no luck on finding any around here either! Crazy!

So far, I haven't had any luck here in Indy. I've looked in Kroger, Marsh and Walmart.

Lisa