Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest CD_Surviver

Chest Pain

Guest CD_Surviver

Hey guys,

its been a while for me but i was wandering if any of you have experience chest pain in the region of your heart i have been experienceing some and was just thinking today maybe it was related to my celiac?

Lauren

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

More likely to be coronary artery disease than celiac disease or maybe something with your esophagus. Anytime you have chest pain you should get it checked out right now! Do not fool around with chest pain! If you want to eliminate the typical several hour waiting time in the average ED just show up and tell them you have chest pain. You will get into triage immediately!

Steve

Join eNewsletter

I definately agree with getting an EKG and cardiac labs done. If that turns out okay you may want to get your vitamin levels checked. D, C, and thiamin can cause atypical chest pain also. If these levels are low then your heart is working way to hard giving you syptoms of angina. Hope this helps.

Join eNewsletter

It's very important to have cardiac testing done to rule out anything involving your heart. It could be from reflux--as it is in my case, but it's best to find out for sure.

I experienced chest pain and palpitations last year. The year before that, I had an echocardiogram and wore a holter monitor. All was normal, but the pain at times was severe.

Last summer, I had a stress echo done--which came back negative.

It's very important to have cardiac testing done to rule out anything involving your heart. It could be from reflux--as it is in my case, but it's best to find out for sure.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter