Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sammers1

Gluten-free Cookies

My 2 year old has Celiac and I am trying to find her yummy cookies. I have recipes to make my own but I also need ready-made ones in a pinch and for travel. She tried Glutano Chocolate O's and liked them but I was wondering what you guys recommend! Thanks!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Pamelas Chocolate Chunk Cookies are pretty good. I like JennyOs Coconut Macaroons, but I guess most kids don't like coconut. My favorite mix is currently Gluten Free Pantry chocolate chip cookie and cake mix.

Mi-del makes some animal cookies that are pretty good as well.

Gina

Gina

gluten-free since 2001

Son dx celiac March 2005

Join eNewsletter

Kinnickkinick K-Too's are just like oreos!

Me: GLUTEN-FREE 7/06, multiple food allergies, T2 DIABETES DX 8/08, LADA-Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults, Who knew food allergies could trigger an autoimmune attack on the pancreas?! 1/11 Re-DX T1 DM, pos. DQ2 Celiac gene test 9/11

Son: ADHD '06,

neg. CELIAC PANEL 5/07

ALLERGY: "positive" blood and skin tests to wheat, which triggers his eczema '08

ENTEROLAB testing: elevated Fecal Anti-tissue Transglutaminase IgA Dec. '08

Gluten-free-Feb. '09

other food allergies

Join eNewsletter

Kinnikinnick, definitely. Last for a long time and some come in mini bags instead of the longer plastic packages. They are well worth the price!! They also have K-Toos, both chocolate and vanilla, that are identical to oreos!

~ Lisa ~

...Flames vs. Panthers, and Lifehouse, were best experiences OF MY LIFE!!...

...26 years old...

...Look in my forum profile for ways to read my public sports articles...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter