Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnMyWayToPA

Trader Joe's Is Amazing!

So I'm a little new here, but am very excited about something I just found on Trader Joe's website. They have a link to a whole PDF file that lists all of the gluten-free products they sell. How handy!!! I printed one out and I know it will definitely come in handy for my next shopping trip!

Like I said, I'm new here, so if this is common knowledge, no worries. But for anyone who didn't know or hasn't seen it, here is the link:

http://www.traderjoes.com/labels_and_lists.html

Once you get to this page, you'll see where to click. So to everyone that has not yet seen this or heard of it, I hope you are as excited as I am!!!

:)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Guest digmom1014
So I'm a little new here, but am very excited about something I just found on Trader Joe's website. They have a link to a whole PDF file that lists all of the gluten-free products they sell. How handy!!! I printed one out and I know it will definitely come in handy for my next shopping trip!

Like I said, I'm new here, so if this is common knowledge, no worries. But for anyone who didn't know or hasn't seen it, here is the link:

http://www.traderjoes.com/labels_and_lists.html

Once you get to this page, you'll see where to click. So to everyone that has not yet seen this or heard of it, I hope you are as excited as I am!!!

Thanks so much! I'm a newbie too, from NC. I did not have this list and our Trader Joe's, we just got one in Charlotte, is so busy on Sat. this will really help.

Sarah

I LIVE at Trader Joe's......and I eat many things that are not on that list. Have had tremendous luck and no reaction to anything that says "processed in a facility w/ wheat."

Favorite things:

gluten-free Granola

gluten-free pancakes (frozen)

all the yogurts

Columbus meats (deli section)

all the cheeses

Spicy Flax Seed and Soy Tortilla chips

Licorice Scottie Dogs

Black Bean and Corn Enchiladas (frozen)

smoked salmon

TJ's Organic soups (in cartons)

pre-made lentils

....and many others!

SUSIE

Diagnosed January 2006

"I like nonsense. It wakes up the brain cells." ~Dr. Seuss

The gluten-free list at Trader Joe's is great. However, like all lists, it is obsolete before the ink is dry. Product formulations change all the time, so you still have to read the label each and every time you buy something. There have been many times I have found something on the TJ's gluten-free list only to look at the label and see it contains wheat. Use the list as a starting point, but it is not a substitute for reading the package label.

Trader Joe's is great, just use the list with caution.

-Colleen

Dx 8/05 via bloodwork and biopsy (total villous atrophy)

13-year old son Dx 11/05 via bloodwork and biopsy

Daughters (16 and 5) have tested negative via bloodwork

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt