Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cynbd

Gluten Free Drug List

Is the 'glutenfreedrugs' list reliable? I am going to be starting a new med. and it's on the list, but was wondering if I should check with the manufacturer just to be safe?

http://glutenfreedrugs.com/

Cindy

Gluten Free since November 2006

Lactose Intolerant since 1980

100% Lactose Free since May 2006

Caffeine Free since August 2007

Hashimoto's Disease

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Is the 'glutenfreedrugs' list reliable? I am going to be starting a new med. and it's on the list, but was wondering if I should check with the manufacturer just to be safe?

http://glutenfreedrugs.com/

I have used it with confidence in the past. But, with all information found here, whether it be product information or other personal references, it's always good to confirm for yourself by contacting the manufacturer. ;)

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Join eNewsletter

All lists should be used as a starting point, but the information contained there should always be verified. Manufacturers frequently change formulas and lists are not always updated to keep up. I think it would be wise to check gluten free status with the manufacturer and pharmacist before taking any new med. I might be anal, but I check before doing refills too - to make sure nothing has changed in the interim.

-Colleen

Dx 8/05 via bloodwork and biopsy (total villous atrophy)

13-year old son Dx 11/05 via bloodwork and biopsy

Daughters (16 and 5) have tested negative via bloodwork

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter