Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silk

Csi Miami Celiac Style!

Could be the perp never gets very far anyway, because he can't stop scratching a horrible case of Derm. Hep. So distracted by it that he eventually confesses in the hopes of some relief!

I think this would all be much more fun as a House episode.

I don't watch 'House', but I think that is a great idea so I will leave it up to those of you who do, to write it.

This has been a great distraction for the past few days and a lot of fun. I think it would be neat to continue along the same lines with other things/shows.

This thread is called 'Coping' and I really believe that much of the way I cope with things like this illness is through humor. I may not be terribly funny to anyone but myself but I like to laugh. Maybe we could start another segment on the forum called Celiac Humor????? Keep it clean...mostly...(bathroom humor does tend to rear it's ugly little head here.) ;)

Here's a starter for you:

Q: What do you get when you give a person with celiac disease a salad with 'leaded' croutons?

A: A salad shooter! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been waiting for them to do a house episode where the patient has some of the more bizzarre celiac symptoms!! that would be amazing, and good public ed :)

They did it a couple years ago. There's a really long thread about the episode somewhere on this board.

They did it a couple years ago. There's a really long thread about the episode somewhere on this board.

really??? I'll have to look into that. any idea what season?