Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scotty

Men. Shaving Creams....

i need a new shaving cream. one preferably free of evrything. now in worst case scenario i will go get an electric, which seems the smartest thing to do but heard some just dont deal well with them and would hate to waste money and all. so for the time being i would like to find a shaving cream pretty much free of evrything, possibly organic; how bout the safest ones. not even worried about fragrance just need to keep the bristles off the appearance for the office. i have been using Gillette sensitive skin for years, but am thinking of reducing metals, toxins...evrything; not sure if this stuff is adding to my dillemma; just would like some ideas thanks

only when hope is fulfilled, hope is lost

*D-Digestive problems throughout youth and young adulthood unattended

*Self-convinced IBS '04 (began eating rice, breads, crackers...SFs to 'slow' the natural process)

*Winter '06 developed severely swelled legs with rashes, white tongue

*Self-diagnosed; Gluten Free Spring '07

*Celiac.com diagnosed Candida, Thrush Spring '07 (all that 3 years prior of nothing but rice)

*Celiac.com diagnosed IC Summer '07

*Winter '08 pursuing more accurate testing for dianosis of the beast in which I am battling

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I also used Gillette sensitive skin most of the time but have switched to the generic kmart gel for sensitive skin. Have also just worked up bar soap into a lather and tried Dr Bonners. Always hated shaving and tend to only do it when I have too. Never liked Electric razors either. Have only had DH on my neck once. Never checked the health food stores for shaving cream but have used the soap I got from there. Good luck

Ken

i need a new shaving cream. one preferably free of evrything. now in worst case scenario i will go get an electric, which seems the smartest thing to do but heard some just dont deal well with them and would hate to waste money and all. so for the time being i would like to find a shaving cream pretty much free of evrything, possibly organic; how bout the safest ones. not even worried about fragrance just need to keep the bristles off the appearance for the office. i have been using Gillette sensitive skin for years, but am thinking of reducing metals, toxins...evrything; not sure if this stuff is adding to my dillemma; just would like some ideas thanks

"Ryo tatereba mi ga tatanu"

If we try to serve both sides, we cannot stand our own ground.

Japanese proverb

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Join eNewsletter

alright thanks for the link and the advice. guess i will have to try a few things and see how they affect me.

only when hope is fulfilled, hope is lost

*D-Digestive problems throughout youth and young adulthood unattended

*Self-convinced IBS '04 (began eating rice, breads, crackers...SFs to 'slow' the natural process)

*Winter '06 developed severely swelled legs with rashes, white tongue

*Self-diagnosed; Gluten Free Spring '07

*Celiac.com diagnosed Candida, Thrush Spring '07 (all that 3 years prior of nothing but rice)

*Celiac.com diagnosed IC Summer '07

*Winter '08 pursuing more accurate testing for dianosis of the beast in which I am battling

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter