Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest digmom1014

New Site To Me At Least! Attention Newbies!

Guest digmom1014

Hi-

I am new to this gluten-free lifestyle. I found a website that helps out people like me, that have to go out to eat for business and are with people I don't know. I don't want to draw a lot of attention to myself and having these gluten-free menus and help for certain restaurants really makes things easier. You just click on your state and the gluten-free restaurants pops-up. You still have to make sure, since the menu's change but, this helps me so much.

http://www.lifewithoutgluten.com

They also list bakeries-alas none in NC!

Sarah

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi-

I am new to this gluten-free lifestyle. I found a website that helps out people like me, that have to go out to eat for business and are with people I don't know. I don't want to draw a lot of attention to myself and having these gluten-free menus and help for certain restaurants really makes things easier. You just click on your state and the gluten-free restaurants pops-up. You still have to make sure, since the menu's change but, this helps me so much.

http://www.lifewithoutgluten.com

They also list bakeries-alas none in NC!

Sarah

What a great idea! However there are no such restaurants listed in the entire state of California! This must be some kind of outpost, eh? Nevertheless I will do my bit to see if there is anything around here or not.

Diagnosed celiac sprue as infant: failure to thrive & pneumonia-back on grains age 4. Began herbs 1971 combating chronic kidney disease/general ill health 1973. Avoid wheat family and "allergens" by 1980. Late 80's doc. diagnosed candida: cave-man diet. Diagnosed degraded myelin sheath 2006; need co-enzyme B vitamins. Discovered celiac fall 2007; finally told diagnosis as infant. Recently found I am salicylic acid intolerant. Ironically can't tolerate most herbs now. Can now eat brown rice & other gluten-free grains (except corn) & even maple syrup & now homeopathic medicine works! Am still exploring the shape of this elephant but I've made progress!

Join eNewsletter

What a great idea! However there are no such restaurants listed in the entire state of California! This must be some kind of outpost, eh? Nevertheless I will do my bit to see if there is anything around here or not.

Hi and welcome,

Very cool! Thank you!

lisa

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter