Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kbabe1968

Gluten Free Beauty Products...

Okay...I was a nay-sayer before about how hair and skin care products couldn't gluten you...not anymore.

So...hair and body care...and make up...what do you use?

(I have the everyday minerals sample...I'm reacting to it...but I just read that whole other post on it - I'm wondering if I'm reacting to the brushes! My sister gave me a set of Bare Minerals brushes for Christmas...where do I get a good brush that won't cause hay allergies?).

THANKS!!!!

(oh...and I cannot afford A rbonne...as much as I'd LOVE to....I cannot).

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi, I just got my order from Everyday Minerals too and applied w/ a Sonia Kashuk synthetic brush from Target. I loved the way it looked afterwards and this is the softest brush I've ever found.

As for hair care, I have course thick hair and its never looked better since I switched to all gluten-free products. I use Loreal Moisture Shampoo w/ leave in condtioner. I was looking for a gluten-free hair spray but contacted Kenra last week and was told the Clear Paste is gluten-free. I put it on wet hair, blow dry, and apply to style. The hold is strong enough I don't need hair spray but still touchable, w/ lots of volume, definition, and shine!

Still looking for a good mascara. Tried Lavera and it disappears w/in a couple of hrs not to mention too expensive. Anyone have a mascara they love?

Join eNewsletter

Hi, I just recieved my Everyday Minerals too and applied w/ a Sonia Kashuk synthetic brush from Target. Loved the way it looked and the brush is the softest I've ever used.

As for hair care, I have course thick hair and its never looked better since I switched to all gluten-free products. I used Loreal moisture shampoo w/ leave in conditioner. Was looking for a good gluten-free hair spray but called Kenra last week and found out the clear paste is gluten-free. I use it on wet hair, blow dry, and then style( a little goes a long way). It has strong enough hold I don't need hair spray but is still touchable w/ good volume, definition, and shine!

Still looking for a good mascara. Used Lavera but it disappeared w/in a couple of hrs and too expensive. Anyone use a mascara they love?

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter