Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tgrand

Nature's Rancher Frozen Chicken Breasts

Hey guys,

Does anyone know if Nature's Rancher frozen chicken breasts are gluten and casein free? I'm sorta assuming they are casein free, but thought that perhaps you could inject the chicken with a solution containing gluten. I bought a bag of their frozen chicken breasts at Whole Foods last week. The bag only has an address with no phone number or website, so it's really hard to get in touch with them. I was hoping maybe someone else out there knows. Would appreciate the help!

Thanks,

TGrand

TGrand

gluten free since 10/18/07

casein free since 4/08

...and feeling better than I ever have!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I'll answer my own question by sharing that the plain chicken breasts and chicken tenders are are gluten, casein and soy free. Note: This does not include the breaded nuggets which I saw today at Whole Foods.

Hey guys,

Does anyone know if Nature's Rancher frozen chicken breasts are gluten and casein free? I'm sorta assuming they are casein free, but thought that perhaps you could inject the chicken with a solution containing gluten. I bought a bag of their frozen chicken breasts at Whole Foods last week. The bag only has an address with no phone number or website, so it's really hard to get in touch with them. I was hoping maybe someone else out there knows. Would appreciate the help!

Thanks,

TGrand

TGrand

gluten free since 10/18/07

casein free since 4/08

...and feeling better than I ever have!