Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

samcarter

Wow, People Really Don't Get It...

Can't the airline attendants do something about that?

In retrospect, yeah, probably. It was the first time I'd ever flown alone, and I'd only taken one other flight in memory, and I was with people I knew and it was just to California. I had no idea you could even ask attendants about this sort of stuff. I probably thought about asking, and then decided against it, wondering what on earth they'd do about it. Plus again, I hadn't really seen any empty seats at all on that flight, except for the one lone seat on the other side of me. To this day I still have this funny mental image of myself moving over to the other seat, and having him be like "why did you move?" LOL.

I hear if you're having a bad enough time in the flight, they'll move you for free to one of the first class seats for the remainder of the flight. Had I known that THEN, I sure as HECK would have said something!

The good news is, I never did see him again and I can trump every single person I know in the "worst flight ever" category :)

The good news is, I never did see him again and I can trump every single person I know in the "worst flight ever" category :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I try to keep that perspective when I travel. The worst experiences make the best stories (although some of them take longer to reach the 'story' stage).

• Forum Discussions

It is ugly truth that taking vitamins/minerals with RDA and AI can leads to major side effect. Biotin: it comes in food and supplement. It is highly suggested not to take it doses more than 30 µg. Its biggest sources is almond,cauliflower ...
    This is great advice, my mother and grand mother (both Hispanic) always would get the freshest ones and dip in the sauce before rolling. When reheating it varied with tortillas on freshness (and how much of a hurry) but they either heated...
    Hello.  Sorry you're so worried about your daughter.  You're a good mom to search for answers. Hope you're ready to read some articles..... B12 deficiency can cause abdominal pain... https://www.livestrong.com/article/478308-can-a...