Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

runlikeagirl

Please Help!

I was diagnosed a few weeks ago. I keep messing up when i go gluten free. My last mess up was a lactase digestive enzyme i was taking...just happened to look one day at the ingredients and it said 'contains wheat' Ugh!!! And the mess ups are so much more serious than when I was eating wheat. I have so many questions. I'm a very internet savy person and have already done tons of research, but there are some questions that I think I can only get answered from another fellow gluten intolerant survivor. I would really appreciate it if anyone out there who has a lot of good knowldge for me about what to avoid, other food intolerances in the beginning of healing, the process of healing, and symptoms...shoot me an email:

I would love to ask you some questions and if any others were to come up be able to contact someone.

This is so freakin' hard!!! I just want to feel good again.

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Welcome!

This is a great site and we are glad that you joined us. Every thread of full of valuable information and it's the best around! This diet is really hard and it's great when you can commiserate with others. We've all been here.

Feel free to ask questions.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Join eNewsletter

Welcome!

This is a great site and we are glad that you joined us. Every thread of full of valuable information and it's the best around! This diet is really hard and it's great when you can commiserate with others. We've all been here.

Feel free to ask questions.

(I would like to ask you if you would kindly relocate you e-mail address to your personal profile page. That's the Board Rules :D . Thanks)

sorry...i checked the board rules before i posted and i couldn't find anything that said that was against the rules. My bad.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter