Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GF-Jen

Delicious New Gf Food Products

I returned last week from the Natural Products Expo West convention & sampled so many new gluten-free food products! These are just a few of my new favorites:

Annie's is coming out with a gluten-free Rice Mac & Cheese, available in May. Delicious - tastes just like regular Annie's mac & cheese.

1-2-3 Gluten Free makes a delicious pan bar mix - I highly recommend! Super moist & you can't tell it's gluten-free.

Food for Life has new gluten-free brown rice tortillas.

Enjoy Life Foods has yummy gluten-free rye-less rye bread & gluten-free bagels.

Save the Forest has delicious gluten-free nut bars in Cranberry Nut and Banana Chocolate Nut - really tasty, esp for those of us who miss granola bars or other energy-type bars. Their trail mix is also gluten-free.

And of course Amy's Kitchen gluten-free meals are ALL delicious.

Bob's Red Mill gluten-free mixes are also all delicious.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I can't wait until they hit the stores. I LOVE new things!! I have always been one of those people to try out the new products. I bet that show was a blast!

-Jessica :rolleyes:

Guest nini

the health food store that I do most of my shopping at uses me as one of their gluten-free product taste testers. Whenever the grocery manager gets back from those trade shows or gets samples from distributors, she always saves them for me. One of the things that was a huge huge surprise was donuts from Kinnikinick! They are so good! Kinnikinick also had chocolate chip cookies that taste to me like Chips Ahoy! One of the things that I got to sample that was a big YUCK in my book, was Ograns canned spagetti (like Chef Boy Ardee) omg it was nasty.

BTW if you want a spagetti that tastes like the Chef stuff, I take Tinkyada brown rice pasta and cook it, then after it's drained I mix in a can of Amy's creamy tomato soup, some garlic powder and salt and pepper. Any leftovers I put in those new small disposable plastic containers by Glad, and I freeze them. They heat up in about 2 minutes and are very kid friendly.