JillianLindsay

gluten-free, Low-cal Club Drinks

Rate this topic

Hi everyone,

Now that I can't drink beer :( ...I don't know what to ask for at the clubs and/or bars! Not that I go terribly often, but we are celebrating a friend's birthday tonight and going to a club I've never been to. I like drinks like vodka & craberry or vodka & orange juice but they're so full of sugar. Does anyone have suggestions for drinks I can get that are safe but also low-calorie?

Jillian

I found that list when I googled it too... I guess a Screwdriver isn't all that bad and at least I'm getting some Vitamin C in the process? ;)

Do I have to worry about bar juices (from the gun)? I don't want to be asking questions about gluten in a busy club, I've was a bartender back in College (long before my gluten-free days) and I know there's just no time for that!

easiest and lowest calorie drink is vodka soda (no calories or sugar in the soda) :-) Just make sure the vodka is NOT flavored (not gluten free).

Flavored vodkas are not gluten free? Is this all brands?

I think you'd have to read the ingredients and/or check with the manufacturer, which you can't do at a busy bar or nightclub :)

Flavored vodkas are not gluten free? Is this all brands?