Ahorsesoul

Against The Grain Pizza Crust Review

Rate this topic

I've been a dedicated devotee of Grandma Ferdon's pizza crust for years. Well I'm also fickle if I find something else I like better so I've jumped the fence to Against the Grain's Pizza Crust.

Made pizza last night with the one ATG pizza crust. It's thicker than Grandma Ferdon's and has a little chew to it like a regular pizza crust. Excellent taste. If you haven't had this give it a try. Found in the frozen foods.

I think I'll try one crust with olive oil, garlic and parmesan cheese. Cut them into long strips to make a type of bread stick. Toss them into the oven at 350 for 10 to 15 minutes.

Next pizza crust to try is Udi's pizza crust. I've asked my Fresh and Natural Store to order some for me.

I've been so anxious to try the Against the Grain crust that I've given two of my current brand away so that my pantry would be bare. :lol:

Found out that one of the orchestra teachers needed to be gluten-free. "Here, try this pizza!" One of my DD's friends came to the house after homecoming, "Here take these shells to your sister!"

You know you want to try something when you're giving away expensive stuff. :rolleyes:

I just don't feel right ordering something new when I have a case of something decent.

I picked up the Against the Grain rolls today. I made one into a sandwich, wonderful. These rolls will be used for Thanksgiving. They are best if warmed. I feel all gluten free bread items benefit from a warming.