twe0708

Celiac Disease Convention

Rate this topic

Looking for the biggest gluten free convention for sampling different products.

I know that Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus Ohio puts one on every year...it is pretty big and they even have stuff for kids while the parents go to seminars and stuff. I am pretty sure that is has already passed this year bc it is in November but i could be wrong it might be this coming weekend!!!

Hope this helps,

Lauren

You missed the CSA conference by two weeks. That would be one of the larger ones. GIG (gluten.net) has a large the first weekend of June every year. It's in Minneapolis in 2010.

richard

The New England Celiac Conference in early October, just outside Boston was wonderful and cost only $15!!!!

Can you provide more information, or a website, regarding this CSA conference in Minneapolis this summer?

HI THERE,

THERE IS A BIG CONVENTION FOR CDF. ITS THEIR 20th Anniversary Annual

Education Conference and Food Faire. ITS SCHEDULED FOR MAY 15,2010. TAKING PLACE Los Angeles Marriott Downtown. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT: CELIAC.ORG

GOOD LUCK!

Looking for the biggest gluten free convention for sampling different products.

I don't know where you are located in Virginia, but the Chesapeake Tidewater Celiac Chapter is one of the largest and most active in the country. You generally can find their dates of activities under the Calender of Events on this site.

Here is more information: