bakinghomesteader

Biaggi's Italian Restaurant

Rate this topic

Does anyone know what brand/kind of bread they serve there? It is absolutely wonderful!

Does anyone know what brand/kind of bread they serve there? It is absolutely wonderful!

You would have to call them. They generally use the closest gluten-free bakery. The one's here in Colorado use Deby's gluten free that is out of Denver.

I did...the people i talked to weren't real sure. :( It's the one in Bloomington, IL

A co-worker of mine sent me an pdf of their gluten free menu. Do they seriously have gluten free pastas??? and BREAD??

Yes, Biaggi's has awesome gluten-free pasta. It is green and must be spinach pasta, but you can't tell that when you eat it. The only time I was there, I just ordered the pasta with red sauce, but they have a large gluten-free menu and now to think they may have bread too. That would push it up to the top of my favorite's list. Before gluten-free, bread could make or break a meal for me in a restaurant, I love good bread. You can google Biaggi's maybe they have the menu online. I was to the one in Raleigh, NC and it was really good.

Barbara

We ate at one in Colorado Springs and loved it. I had pizza. And they didn't have any bread for me, but we didn't call ahead either. Next time I will because I would have loved something to dip in that olive oil! I loved it and would definitely eat there again.