Internal-Disaster

Anyone Know How To Do A Overall Detox? I Heard This Site Is Suppose To Be Helpful.

Rate this topic

I also have issues with toxicity. My body does not clean up and circulate quite right. I do have a sluggish liver and gallbladder and this I know causes it along with diet. Can anyone tell me if tehy also had toxicity issues that they fixed up and how. I feel stagnet and rutty inside. Suggestions?

I had to laugh at your "handle" Internal Disaster...because that is how I often feel.

I have a sluggish liver and digestion, and have been doing some gentle detoxing thru vegetable juicing and diet. Cut out the junk, go easy on supplements, gentle exercise, and plenty of sleep.

Cure Zone has a lot of Info, but beware of heavy duty detoxing methods if you already have current active health concerns. Some of the stuff they do at CureZone is heavy.

Research extensively, before jumping in.

If you have Celiac or otherwise compromised digestive system, you might want to get medical advise before you attempt anything that CureZone sells.

The body has it's own method of detox.

Glamour is wise, when she stated to do your research first.

I meant for you to go to CureZone forum and other info sites, to do your research. If you can afford it, I would still seek medical advice of some kind.

It is always better to use foods, diet as nutrition and natural detox thru these.

When I want to detox I simply drink lots of fluids (juice and water) and fast for a day. I would never, ever use a cleansing product. Too risky for a compromised digestive system.