Dylan

Gluten Free "Pasta"

Rate this topic

Though I haven't tried it, it seems like it's along the same lines as spaghetti squash. But most of the members here agree that Tinkyada makes the best gluten-free pasta. Many have served it to gluten-eaters, and they didn't know it was gluten-free. So if you haven't tried Tinkyada, that's what I'd recommend.

Though I haven't tried it, it seems like it's along the same lines as spaghetti squash. But most of the members here agree that Tinkyada makes the best gluten-free pasta. Many have served it to gluten-eaters, and they didn't know it was gluten-free. So if you haven't tried Tinkyada, that's what I'd recommend.

Yes, it's the same idea as spaghetti squash. And it's pretty cheap, which is why I wanted to know if anyone likes it! ;p

I think I saw some of that Tinkyada yesterday at Kroger! Might just have to run up and get some....Thanks!

I use zucchini and squash as nooodles all the time. Before I was gluten-free, I used them as an alternative to noodles. I have also used the "noodles" in soups. Cook the "noodle" first and then layer the soup on top.

First post. Has anyone tried this?

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/low-carb-pasta-substitute/

I really want to try this, but am pretty apprehensive. ;p

I'll bet it would be delicious--I've been wanting to try using zucchini sliced thin as "pasta". Riceguy's right--it would be more like spaghetti squash, which I also love.

I also second the Tinkyada suggestion--that is more like "conventional" pasta and the best I've tried. If you're looking for grain free or low carb, the squashes are really very good. Kinda depends on what you're looking for :)

DH likes Mrs. Leeper's 100% corn pasta. We can easily find it in all of the supermarkets around us. And we found a corn & quinoa pasta that both of us like, although I have to be really careful since I have trouble with corn products.