beksmom

Ooch ! !

Rate this topic

I have been diagnosed and confirmed by biopsies in December and have been suffering with severe back, kidney, and hip, pain. Any soluions or advice ????

have you been checked out for kidney infection/disease?

Stick to the diet, and go as low carbohydrate/high fat, high protein as you can, with a lot of vegetables and fruit. Drink lots of water.

Hot shower, baths, hot tub. Walk for a warmup, and then do yoga/stretching. Strengthen your core muscles as much as possible. This may be the last thing you feel like doing, but do it regularly anyway. Rethink the use of a lot of anti inflammatory drugs, which can cause so much kidney/back pain with heavy use that they don't work. Drink more water, again.

Investigate creative sleeping positions, with lots of pillows. Try sleeping with a body pillow, or propped up.

Don't give up. This can get better.

It is possible that it's not related to gluten intolerance at all.

Have you seen your GP? Or an orthopaedist? Or a chiropractor? My GP referred me to a chiropractor when I threw out my back (playing frisbee!), and he's been great. (BTW, hip issues can *easily* contribute to back pain.)

I swear by my chiropractor. It might be just back pain. We can strain it so easily without realizing it.

That kidney pain could be a rib that's out and needs adjusted. I injured myself taking a yoga pose too far and my rib across my middle to low back hurt so bad that when I breathed in too deep it would kill me. My chiro put the electrical stim on me, iced it and adjusted. I needed 2 or 3 adjustments and then it was all gone. (Until I hurt myself again a few months later. :lol: )