ReneeBTX

Vitamin Supplements

Rate this topic

I am getting incredibly frustrated. It seems that everytime I turn around, something comes out about the multivitamin I want to take and how it won't help and isn't good. So, I'm at my wit's end.

What brands of multivitamins are good for people with celiac? What kinds are you all taking, or do you just take certain vitamins and skip the all encompassing multi? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

RBTX

I use and would highly recommend checking out; www.mercola.com

Through their online chat I confirmed that all of their products are gluten free. May want to double check, I confirmed this in Nov 2009. As we all know things change, but no issues so far. B)

Many of the products are top notch and have been great in my experience. I do a multi vitamin, but I also add in other supplements. They really help around cold/flu season as many of us I am sure are more proned to those then others.

Best of luck!

I use Kirkman Labs Everyday Multivitamin and also their Vitamin D, since I came up low on it recently during some routine bloodwork.

I have trouble with most suppliments, and have no issues with their Hypoallergenic line.

http://www.kirkmanlabs.com/