Fozzie

When Will It Get Better

Rate this topic

[

Not everyone has a biopsy for their 60th birthday and then finds out that they have Celiac Disease! I thought Ok I can handle that but it isn't as easy as I thought. I have been ill since Sept (this time) and my gall bladder was removed Dec17-that obviously wasn't the cause of stomach pain',malaise nausea fatigue etc. I got worse.I know see that it has been going on for 30 years. Three weeks ago I started this diet wih great expectation but since Saturday I have experienced dizziness,increased pulse, sore tongue, chills,tinnitis, and fatigue plus. I know my lab work is borderline for pernicious anemia and I have a history of thyroid problems so I'm back to the doc to check those out later today. I'm sooooo frustrated. My motto has always been "This too shall pass" But when

Anxiously yours

Fozzie

Hello & Welcome.

What a treat--- biospy for your 60th! Happy Birthday ... I'm a couple years older than you!!!! You have the right idea-- this too will pass& then you will find good health ... It is always interesting when we finally find out what has been ailing us for so many years. Remember ailments you have, have been going on for years with or without prior knowledge. It does take time for out intestinal tract to heal, later than sooner for some. There really isn't a time frame as we all are so different. Also you may more in tune with your body now & feel & see things happening that you may have never noticed before. It is very common to feel worse before our bodies start to make the changes & repairs it needs to heal itself.

Try to start out eating plain ( Naked) foods ie: plain meats, fish, veggies, fruits.

thyroid & P. Anemia go hand in hand with celiac....

Stay with your positive attitude, it does get better. If you need any help please ask....feel free to pm me anytime...

blessings

mamaw

Wow great birthday present! I found out just after my 40th birthday when I ended up in the ER after all the celebrating with pizza, cake and other goodies.

I have been battling dizzy spells and it's been linked to dehydration and electrolyte imbalance for me. It's really a battle to stay hydrated and keep the electrolytes up. If I am lax about getting my water in or the electrolytes I get dizzy again.

I have hypothyroidism too and the doc told me that any autoimmune disorder will make you severely dehydrated, so if you have a whopping two of them, dehydration is a huge issue.

I would think the borderline anemia would also be a culprit for those symptoms. Hang in there!