Kim27

Does Anyone Know If Versaspa (Spray Tan) Is Gluten-Free?

Rate this topic

Hi all!! I was recently diagnosed with Celiac disease. I have been getting SPRAY TANS for the past almost 3 years... And now I need to find out if it contains Gluten or not!! I go to SunTanCity and use the VersaSpa CLEAR tanning spray. I asked at the tanning store and they weren't sure and gave me a number to call. The woman on the phone was VERY unhelpful and well let's just say, I still didn't get a definite response. I thought this could be a good place to ask if anyone else here knows the answer to this!!!??? HELP!!!! I thought I could call the company and get a simple answer and I can't! HELP!

Thanks so much!

Kim

Hello Kim,

Did you ever figure out if the versa tan is gluten free? Thanks!

Ten

Keep your mouth closed during spraying. You don't absorb gluten through your skin, only through your digestive system. The spray shouldn't cause any problems.

Updating 8 years late but for future questions. From  Versaspa website

• Paraben Free: Parabens are not used as preservatives in VersaSpa products.
  • Gluten Free: VersaSpa products are free from wheat protein for allergy conscious users.
  • Cruelty Free: VersaSpa products are developed by methods that do not involve experimentation on animals. VersaSpa employees thoroughly and frequently test all products – we only sell what we love.