LisaaaNoel

Only Digestive Problems?

Rate this topic

anyone here experience ONLY digestive problems?

As far as I know, this has been my only problem...the Big D. If I have other problems, I'm not yet aware of them.

This is the one-month mark for me being gluten-free. I had my EGD/biopsy on April 9 and have yet to have my follow-up appt. with my GI doc (appt. on May 20 as he's been out of town on a family emergency so my appt. had to be rescheduled).

Yep, that's my major symptom. Gas that can clear a house, severe BM issues including diarrhea and an inability to hold it, constant stomach pain and noises, etc. I think I also get a little brain fog, but I can't prove that yet. Usually I'm so distracted by the other issues, I don't notice!

I experience digestive problems (cramping, bloating, gas, either constipation or diarrhea) for gluten intolerance, 5 of my other allergies and the gut infections (bacteria, parasites and fungus) I experienced over the past 6 years. Only my cane sugar and casein allergy causes non-digestive reactions. I get 48 hours of tachycardia after ingesting a tiny amount of cane sugar (like one tylenol caplet which contained cane sugar). However, casein causes sinus congestion as well as waves of cramping pain and constipation.

SUE

I only have bloating. Nothing else (well possibly some fatigue, but it might just be laziness) No Big D... thank God.

Most of the symptoms I have seem to be related to digestive problems as long as I am gluten free. When glutened I develop mild but itchy DH, nerve pain, joint pain, swelling joints and other autoimmune symptoms. I have read that relatives of Celiacs have some digestive symptoms tho the blood tests for celiac disease are negative.