jasonD2

Showing Some Improvement..could It Be Probiotics?

Rate this topic

So i finished my 2 week course of Alinia & per the suggestion of some folks on the forum cut back on my brown rice intake and have also0 been pumping myself w/ 200 bill probiotics daily. I must say i have been more regular than i have for a long time and my upper GI is feeling much better. in fact i have been bring fruits and other foods back into my diet and have had very little distress. I was w/ family this weekend and they stuffed my face and i barely felt any adverse reactions. could it be that i just needed a high dose of probiotics all along?

That's great! Sounds like the probiotics and treatment may be helping.

So i finished my 2 week course of Alinia & per the suggestion of some folks on the forum cut back on my brown rice intake and have also0 been pumping myself w/ 200 bill probiotics daily. I must say i have been more regular than i have for a long time and my upper GI is feeling much better. in fact i have been bring fruits and other foods back into my diet and have had very little distress. I was w/ family this weekend and they stuffed my face and i barely felt any adverse reactions. could it be that i just needed a high dose of probiotics all along?

After treating all those gut bugs (parasites, yeasts and bacteria) with various antibiotic, antifungal and antiparasitic drugs and/or botanicals, your good bacteria were probably very low to say the least. Taking lots of probiotics during and after treatment for each of my 6 different gut bugs sure helped me. I'm so glad to hear that you're doing better.

SUE