haleym

Inflammatory Foods

Rate this topic

Hello everyone. Today I woke up and noticed that my thoracic spine/neck feel inflamed and it is kinda freaking me out. That's never really happened to me before and I am wondering if any of you have ever experienced this kind of thing? I've heard that certain foods have inflammatory properties and should be avoided by people who have inflammation issues. Does anyone know of any good resources/books/tips about this?

I *may* have gotten glutenized yesterday at a restaurant because I also have some of the familiar GI sx today as well. But ive never gotten a wierd inflammation reaction like that!

*sigh of frustration* this is SO hard!

Thanks for any ideas y'all might have :)

What do you mean by "feel inflamed"? Hot, achy, painful, irritated....?? It could be a gluten reaction, I don't know. Nightshades are considered to be highly inflammatory foods so if you have been overdoing tomatoes, eggplant and potatoes..... Again, I don't know.

What do you mean by "feel inflamed"? Hot, achy, painful, irritated....?? It could be a gluten reaction, I don't know. Nightshades are considered to be highly inflammatory foods so if you have been overdoing tomatoes, eggplant and potatoes..... Again, I don't know.

Mostly irritated/hot feeling... ice gives relief. Hmmm... have not gone nuts on the nightshades but I will check that out. Thanks!

Corn will do it for me. Not an allergy, it just messes me up, big time.

I actually just had my entire neck and shoulders kink up to the point I couldn't turn my head or straighten up completely because I got medication with corn in it. Perhaps for you as well?

Mostly irritated/hot feeling... ice gives relief. Hmmm... have not gone nuts on the nightshades but I will check that out. Thanks!