Martyg

Reflux And Myofascial Pain

Rate this topic

It's been awhile since I have looked at this forum. Thought I was really doing okay. Diagnosed in 2005, been gluten free since then. Diagnosed with Hashi's in 1999. On dissicated thyroid. Lab levels fine.

In 2009 began to have some mid back pain, but because I was in the midst of changing thyroid meds, thought it was all from that. Had a few months of discomfort, then everything seemed to even out. This year, bad cold in summer with fever and cough that lasted a month. Then in September mid back spasms began again, this time with indigestion, heartburn. Been to massage therapist, PT, DO, have done TENS, PENS, heat, cold, acupuncture and everything but the kitchen sick. December began to have horrible heartburn. Had a barium swallow and it showed mild reflux and small hiatia hernia (been there for over 20 years) and mild esphogitis (sp?). Taking DGL, Aloe, probiotics, raw honey, L-Glutamine, digestive enzymes, slippery elm tea, chew gum after I eat. I have no appetite. I am also a vegetarian. I have lost more weight than I can afford and am constantly worried that this will never end.

I have not felt well in so long, I fear I will be like this until I die. I am seeing a physical therapist next week who does myofascial release to see if that will help. I feel nauseous most of the time and am afraid to eat anything. One person says no nuts, no nuts butter, no fat, another, eat nuts. This is all so confusing.

I could use all the help I can get. I feel utterly alone and don't know what to do next. I have tried Priolec and Zantax and Pepcid. None of these worked and from what I have read, do more harm than good.

A lot of stress, two cats that are very ill.

Thanks for listening.

Marty

It's been awhile since I have looked at this forum. Thought I was really doing okay. Diagnosed in 2005, been gluten free since then. Diagnosed with Hashi's in 1999. On dissicated thyroid. Lab levels fine.

In 2009 began to have some mid back pain, but because I was in the midst of changing thyroid meds, thought it was all from that. Had a few months of discomfort, then everything seemed to even out. This year, bad cold in summer with fever and cough that lasted a month. Then in September mid back spasms began again, this time with indigestion, heartburn. Been to massage therapist, PT, DO, have done TENS, PENS, heat, cold, acupuncture and everything but the kitchen sick. December began to have horrible heartburn. Had a barium swallow and it showed mild reflux and small hiatia hernia and mild esphogitis (sp?). Taking DGL, Aloe, probiotics, raw honey, L-Glutamine, digestive enzymes, slippery elm tea, chew gum after I eat. I have no appetite. I am also a vegetarian. I have lost more weight than I can afford and am constantly worried that this will never end.

I have not felt well in so long, I fear I will be like this until I die. I am seeing a physical therapist next week who does myofascial release to see if that will help. I feel nauseous most of the time and am afraid to eat anything. One person says no nuts, no nuts butter, no fat, another, eat nuts. This is all so confusing.

I could use all the help I can get. I feel utterly alone and don't know what to do next. I have tried Priolec and Zantax and Pepcid. None of these worked and from what I have read, do more harm than good.

A lot of stress, two cats that are very ill.

Thanks for listening.

Marty

Hi Marty,

I saw your topic header and thought...that's me! I am newly DXed (1 month ago)and still struggling with so many symptoms, so I am not sure I can be much help to you. I guess I just felt your frustration and feeling of "aloneness" and wanted to respond.

I still suffer that heartburn/throat burning/nausea and hope it will resolve as I continue the gluten-free diet.

I have done all the things you have--for the whole time during '09 and '10....tons of $$$$ on supplements: aloe, slippery elm, digestive enzymes,probiotics, etc. No help.

Reason? I didn't know about the gluten.

But you are gluten-free, so I wonder why you have this now?

One thing I do know is...it is possible to have NOT enough stomach acid (more prevalent in celiacs) rather than too much acid. So taking antacids seems counter-productive. I took them for YEARS on the advice of a gastro...never helped. Now I know why!

Maybe try ONE of the things at a time and see it it helps? the aloe ,made my throat burn more and gave me raging diarrhea...not helpful. Sometimes, too many supps can be problematic.

I can relate about the back pain (I have pain just about everywhere) and in 3 years, I have been to several PTs, chiros, DO, had myofacsial release, several MTs and acupuncture--from 3 diff. people. THOUSANDS of $$$$ and no relief.

My bloodwork shows no RA stuff. ( I do have osteoarthritis but it doesn;t explain the pain and reflux symptoms)

Nothing seemed to help.

I finally found a PT who specializes in trigger point pain and she is very savvy about gluten and maintains that I will respond better to treatment as the gluten is eliminated and my muscles can respond. I pray she is right.

I have taken stress management classes and I try yoga. You name it, I have done it to get my muscles, my body, my GI tract to relax.

That said, I am not sure why you would have pain now as you have been gluten-free for so long.

Some things to consider:

Have you been eating anything new/different for you?

Do you eat a lot of soy? I have to avoid that as it makes me sick. Many people on here say the same thing.

You mention two cats being ill. For me, stress makes things worse. I know how difficult it can be dealing with that, too! (Just went through it with one of mine)

You also mention being vegetarian and losing weight. Do you get enough protein?

I dropped 90 lbs, rapidly before DX.It is scary.

A sweet person on here suggested good old pepto bismal to me for the nausea/heartburn. It helps because it contains bismuth, something lacking if you have had a gall bladder issue or if it was removed (like me)

Just some thoughts, having been through this myself. I feel for you and hope you get relief soon. Wish I could be more help. Ginny

Was reading both of your posts..I am also new at all of this. Last October an endoscope biopsy showed I had blunted villi, but the celiac blood tests were negative. Doc wanted me to go gluten free for a month and see how I do. I am three days into that...but my question was to both of you, What is the Myofacial release? I also have TMJ and myofacial pain and headaches continually. I also have much back pain which one of my PTs said was from the TMJ and I have two bulging discs. Anyway, I was curious to what the myofacial release was. Thanks!

csten:

Fascia is the connective tissue that connects the skin to your bones and muscles- if it's really tight it can cause a lot of muscular pain. an LMT will use different techniques- and without any lotion- to manipulate and soften the fascia. have u ever had an LMT do "skin rolling" on you- and it hurts- they're trying to break up the fascia.

im an LMT, and know quite a bit- yet i still am guessing sometimes on my own pain. it's hard to tell when the pain starts in the organs and radiates to the muscles- or if it starts from the muscles inwards... cant tell sometimes- what is causing my pain. cause everything is so interconnected! you know an Osteopath explained to me that seized up back muscles and out of line spine can send HYPER signals to the intestines, even causing "D". it's really confusing- and i wish i knew the cause of all my pains. for example- there were times where i thought i was having horrific problems in my Descending colon- when i was really just having Iliopsoas spasms.

anyways-

MartyG: have u ever wondered if maybe your body would feel better on meat & fish?? and as a vegetarian- are you getting enough vegtable protein? some people make more stomach acid- because they were designed to digest meat, while others dont make enough. ??? i feel way better on meat..

also- do you think you might have gall bladder issues? there's a great product i have used in the past to prepare for liver flushes. it's called Gold Coin Grass. i get it at www.sensiblehealth.com it really goes into the gall bladder and softens and dissolves stones and stagnant bile. it also works like a digestive bitter- so if you take it- you must eat 20 minutes after.

?? hope you find some relief soon

csten:

Fascia is the connective tissue that connects the skin to your bones and muscles- if it's really tight it can cause a lot of muscular pain. an LMT will use different techniques- and without any lotion- to manipulate and soften the fascia. have u ever had an LMT do "skin rolling" on you- and it hurts- they're trying to break up the fascia.

im an LMT, and know quite a bit- yet i still am guessing sometimes on my own pain. it's hard to tell when the pain starts in the organs and radiates to the muscles- or if it starts from the muscles inwards... cant tell sometimes- what is causing my pain. cause everything is so interconnected! you know an Osteopath explained to me that seized up back muscles and out of line spine can send HYPER signals to the intestines, even causing "D". it's really confusing- and i wish i knew the cause of all my pains. for example- there were times where i thought i was having horrific problems in my Descending colon- when i was really just having Iliopsoas spasms.

anyways-

MartyG: have u ever wondered if maybe your body would feel better on meat & fish?? and as a vegetarian- are you getting enough vegtable protein? some people make more stomach acid- because they were designed to digest meat, while others dont make enough. ??? i feel way better on meat..

also- do you think you might have gall bladder issues? there's a great product i have used in the past to prepare for liver flushes. it's called Gold Coin Grass. i get it at www.sensiblehealth.com it really goes into the gall bladder and softens and dissolves stones and stagnant bile. it also works like a digestive bitter- so if you take it- you must eat 20 minutes after.

?? hope you find some relief soon

Cass-

I second your thoughts about the spine and nerve signals/pain pathways!! (I have learned so much from PTs and DOs and just reading all I can during the past few years trying to manage this burning muscle pain.) The muscles/tendons/fascia are greatly impacted by leaky guts and circulating toxins. Taut bands in a muscle can harbor trigger points and those tiny contractions can wreak havoc anywhere in the body, sending pain to places you wouldn't think were connected at all. A tight illopsoas in my lower left abdomen has made my life hell. It causes pain and burning in my leg, buttock, sciatic nerve. I haven't been able to sit or lie down comfortably for 3 years. Rubbing those places does nothing, it's the tight illopsoas! I have severe jaw pain, but it's coming from my neck muscles that are so tight you could bounce a dime off them.

And when the colon is in spasm from gluten, causing D or constipation, well...it can make those abdominal muscles all the more tight and in pain. And then, we tend to guard our tummies, slouching in pain and that pulls on the back muscles and on and on.

Does this sound right, Cass?

Hopefully, a good MT or PT may be able to help you guys. I had no luck with MFR, but it could be because I have been sick for so long. Fortunately, I found a great PT who understands celiac and has helped me quite a bit, even though I have a long way to go to recover my major loss of muscle mass to a rapid 90 lb. weight loss due to this disease.

Marty--

I know you probably want to stay a vegetarian and I really respect that, but I agree with Cass about eating some fish or meat, if you can choke it down. A body in trouble craves protein, hon.

At the suggestion of another on here, I tried the pepto bismal--which contains bismuth--(I have no gall bladder) and it helped with the burning tummy and esophagus. I feel tons better than I did two days ago when I was crying in horrible pain.

I hope you start feeling better soon.

Ginny

wow ginny- reading your first paragraph above- gave me so much comfort to know that someone else goes thru all the crazy confusing pains!!! it makes me feel not so alone.

hope we all have some pain free days ahead :)

Thanks so much for all of the responses.

I have had an abdominal ultrasound, no gallbladder issues, all organs looked fine, had MRI, discs okay, had x-ray, some osteopenia, nothing dramatic, had barium swallow, mild reflux.

My DO believes that years and years and years spent in front of the computer (my job) and the last seven not really sitting/working correctly has caused repetitive strain, which in turn causes digestive issues. This is not something really new for me as when anything in my back goes out, it affects something on the other side. This time, just much worse and for a much, much longer time. T-4 to T9 trigger points are extremely tight. Release is difficult though he managed to do a little yesterday morning. I sat with heat lamp on it last night, helped to calm it down and helped the reflux. I feel like a dog chasing my tail.

Maybe your right, too many supplements, trying too much, but because I have been battling this for so long, I am beside myself.

I have been a vegetarian for over 35 years, though I do eat fish and eggs. I eat organic, plenty of veggies, use olive oil for cooking, salads, use coconut oil in cerals.

The stress with my animals is ongoing. One is getting ready to leave and the other has neuro issues. They are both senior and I guess I should expect that, but it has been stressful and been going on for 3 years. They are very dear to me and they are both still eating and wanting to be with me, so there is no question about "assisting" them.

I worry about having more food allergies and because my diet is already so limited, I am not sure what else I could give up.

I need to gain weight, any suggestions that would not upset my stomach.

Marty

Hi Marty,

I saw your topic header and thought...that's me! I am newly DXed (1 month ago)and still struggling with so many symptoms, so I am not sure I can be much help to you. I guess I just felt your frustration and feeling of "aloneness" and wanted to respond.

I still suffer that heartburn/throat burning/nausea and hope it will resolve as I continue the gluten-free diet.

I have done all the things you have--for the whole time during '09 and '10....tons of $$$$ on supplements: aloe, slippery elm, digestive enzymes,probiotics, etc. No help.

Reason? I didn't know about the gluten.

But you are gluten-free, so I wonder why you have this now?

One thing I do know is...it is possible to have NOT enough stomach acid (more prevalent in celiacs) rather than too much acid. So taking antacids seems counter-productive. I took them for YEARS on the advice of a gastro...never helped. Now I know why!

Maybe try ONE of the things at a time and see it it helps? the aloe ,made my throat burn more and gave me raging diarrhea...not helpful. Sometimes, too many supps can be problematic.

I can relate about the back pain (I have pain just about everywhere) and in 3 years, I have been to several PTs, chiros, DO, had myofacsial release, several MTs and acupuncture--from 3 diff. people. THOUSANDS of $$$$ and no relief.

My bloodwork shows no RA stuff. ( I do have osteoarthritis but it doesn;t explain the pain and reflux symptoms)

Nothing seemed to help.

I finally found a PT who specializes in trigger point pain and she is very savvy about gluten and maintains that I will respond better to treatment as the gluten is eliminated and my muscles can respond. I pray she is right.

I have taken stress management classes and I try yoga. You name it, I have done it to get my muscles, my body, my GI tract to relax.

That said, I am not sure why you would have pain now as you have been gluten-free for so long.

Some things to consider:

Have you been eating anything new/different for you?

Do you eat a lot of soy? I have to avoid that as it makes me sick. Many people on here say the same thing.

You mention two cats being ill. For me, stress makes things worse. I know how difficult it can be dealing with that, too! (Just went through it with one of mine)

You also mention being vegetarian and losing weight. Do you get enough protein?

I dropped 90 lbs, rapidly before DX.It is scary.

A sweet person on here suggested good old pepto bismal to me for the nausea/heartburn. It helps because it contains bismuth, something lacking if you have had a gall bladder issue or if it was removed (like me)

Just some thoughts, having been through this myself. I feel for you and hope you get relief soon. Wish I could be more help. Ginny

Got some injections in trigger points in back, so I understand that concept. The two ill cats are ongoing. Not sure if getting enough protein. Will check that will my chiro tonight who has said something about plant protein drink.

Marty

Got some injections in trigger points in back, so I understand that concept. The two ill cats are ongoing. Not sure if getting enough protein. Will check that will my chiro tonight who has said something about plant protein drink.

Marty

Hi Marty-

Hope the protein drink helps!!

I can relate to the pets issue. My "furry kids" are very important to me. It's difficult to have them become ill.

Hope you get some relief soon. I have pain 24/7 from myofascial pain and I can't take a thing for it...3 years of this and my family wonders how I stay sane.(not sure I am at this point :blink: ) TrP injections did not help me at all. Be careful of too many---if they are steroids, that can impact adrenals, or so I was told by an ND.

Did you notice...everyone has an opinion about food we should eat?? :>)

Take this, try that, don't eat this, do eat that...yikes. If I followed the advice of the doctors and alternative practitioners I have seen, I would have had to eliminate all meat, nightshades, all grains, dairy, soy, gluten, yeast, sugar, eggs, nuts, fish (mercury), oxalates, beans, fruits, ....what the heck is left? "ionized" water (whatever the hell that is), lettuce and spirulina powder? It gets crazy after a while...

Take care and let me know how you make out.

Ginny

wow ginny- reading your first paragraph above- gave me so much comfort to know that someone else goes thru all the crazy confusing pains!!! it makes me feel not so alone.

hope we all have some pain free days ahead :)

Hey Cass!

Reading what people say on here has been more than validating for me...and yes! very comforting. While I would not wish such pain on anyone else, it DOES help to know I am not alone and that others "get it"! Everyone here has been so helpful and encouraging and even though in my heart I felt I would find an answer to all my pain and illness, I had to work hard to stay sane and focused through all that pain and fatigue and trips to the bathroom...I have received an unbelievable boost of renewed strength and energy from reading these posts!! You guys are the best. Take care!

Ginny

• Upvote 1

Thanks so much for all of the responses.

I have had an abdominal ultrasound, no gallbladder issues, all organs looked fine, had MRI, discs okay, had x-ray, some osteopenia, nothing dramatic, had barium swallow, mild reflux.

My DO believes that years and years and years spent in front of the computer (my job) and the last seven not really sitting/working correctly has caused repetitive strain, which in turn causes digestive issues. This is not something really new for me as when anything in my back goes out, it affects something on the other side. This time, just much worse and for a much, much longer time. T-4 to T9 trigger points are extremely tight. Release is difficult though he managed to do a little yesterday morning. I sat with heat lamp on it last night, helped to calm it down and helped the reflux. I feel like a dog chasing my tail.

Maybe your right, too many supplements, trying too much, but because I have been battling this for so long, I am beside myself.

I have been a vegetarian for over 35 years, though I do eat fish and eggs. I eat organic, plenty of veggies, use olive oil for cooking, salads, use coconut oil in cerals.

The stress with my animals is ongoing. One is getting ready to leave and the other has neuro issues. They are both senior and I guess I should expect that, but it has been stressful and been going on for 3 years. They are very dear to me and they are both still eating and wanting to be with me, so there is no question about "assisting" them.

I worry about having more food allergies and because my diet is already so limited, I am not sure what else I could give up.

I need to gain weight, any suggestions that would not upset my stomach.

Marty

sorry, anytime someone needs suggestions to gain weight- i feel like they're talking in martian language :lol:

ive never had those kind of issues- but maybe i do have good advice- idk marty- we're all different- FOR ME- i feel BEST & SKINNIEST the more Paleo i can be- any complex carbs keep the weight on me-

so i would suggest, can u eat rice?????? or rice pasta??? this should help 5lbs to always stick... if you're anything like me...

and i think thats good that u eat fish and eggs- what about turkey? i think turkey is high in protein & iron and that almost everybody can digest it (while some cannot handle red meat or chicken).??

also- **you talk about your pets having neuro issues, etc... have u ever heard of Dr. J and his "G.A.R.D. diet". now i know, people on here will get really arguementative about him- and his ideas on how far reaching gluten is and "secondary glutenization"... BUTTTT i am bringing him up because you mention your pets- so i think you should google him- at least for your pets. he's a really nice guy, he's a Veterinarian who has Celiac. and he talks a lot on his website about Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Corn, Neuro Issues, Arthritis, etc, etc, for people AND PETS- you might find it very interesting!

sorry, anytime someone needs suggestions to gain weight- i feel like they're talking in martian language :lol:

ive never had those kind of issues- but maybe i do have good advice- idk marty- we're all different- FOR ME- i feel BEST & SKINNIEST the more Paleo i can be- any complex carbs keep the weight on me-

so i would suggest, can u eat rice?????? or rice pasta??? this should help 5lbs to always stick... if you're anything like me...

and i think thats good that u eat fish and eggs- what about turkey? i think turkey is high in protein & iron and that almost everybody can digest it (while some cannot handle red meat or chicken).??

also- **you talk about your pets having neuro issues, etc... have u ever heard of Dr. J and his "G.A.R.D. diet". now i know, people on here will get really arguementative about him- and his ideas on how far reaching gluten is and "secondary glutenization"... BUTTTT i am bringing him up because you mention your pets- so i think you should google him- at least for your pets. he's a really nice guy, he's a Veterinarian who has Celiac. and he talks a lot on his website about Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Corn, Neuro Issues, Arthritis, etc, etc, for people AND PETS- you might find it very interesting!

Marty,

I ditto eating the rice pasta (tinkyada is delish!) and maybe some gluten-free breads you bake yourself? can you eat ghee ? I used to be 215 lbs. in 2007...could not lose weight for years, no matter how hard I tried.When the celiac triggered, I plummeted to 122....go figure. (One doctor told me it was good I lost weight because I was too obese...HUH??? didn't matter it happened so quickly without dieting and that I was living in my bathroom and my hair was on the floor. Just one of many idiots I met ) I had to get really sick to be thin, but with the massive muscle mass I lost, I am unhealthy. I hope for a balance some day. Trim and healthy!

I hope you feel better soon!

Hi Marty-

Hope the protein drink helps!!

I can relate to the pets issue. My "furry kids" are very important to me. It's difficult to have them become ill.

Hope you get some relief soon. I have pain 24/7 from myofascial pain and I can't take a thing for it...3 years of this and my family wonders how I stay sane.(not sure I am at this point :blink: ) TrP injections did not help me at all. Be careful of too many---if they are steroids, that can impact adrenals, or so I was told by an ND.

Did you notice...everyone has an opinion about food we should eat?? :>)

Take this, try that, don't eat this, do eat that...yikes. If I followed the advice of the doctors and alternative practitioners I have seen, I would have had to eliminate all meat, nightshades, all grains, dairy, soy, gluten, yeast, sugar, eggs, nuts, fish (mercury), oxalates, beans, fruits, ....what the heck is left? "ionized" water (whatever the hell that is), lettuce and spirulina powder? It gets crazy after a while...

Take care and let me know how you make out.

Ginny

I know what you mean about eating. I find it difficult enough being celiac and vegetarian and then on top of that, everyone has a opinion about everything else. Do fish oil, don't do fish oil. eat nuts, don't eat nuts. Sometimes the pain/discomfort makes me feel like I will never feel "good" again. Just to wake up and feel normal. When I lay in bed the back does not seem to bother me as much and sleep is fine as far a pain. If I stay in bed for a day or two, then I get depressed, because I think, this is how I'm going to spend the rest of my life????

I weigh what I weighed at 17, it was fine then, now I just look pathetic, everything hangs on me. I am only 5'2" and under 100#, small frame. No wiggle room to get sick. Cannot afford to lose anymore. Of course, the IBS is always lurking there in the background, ready to kick in.

I do have an appointment with a PT who does myofasical release. Hopefully he is good. As far as the shots, I have only

gotten them once and don't think I will do that again. I am wearing a lanocaine patch to see if that will help.

I'll let you know how the PT works out.

Thanks for listening and for the feedback.

Marty

My oldest cat has a brain tumor and is too old to operate. He is on steroids and phenobarbitol.He also has hyperthyroid and I am using Lithium acetate.He has lost over 50% of his weight, my little girl cat has neuro issues that no one can figure out. She walks in circles, has artheritis in her front paws, losing weight, and cannot process what she sees. They think some sort of brain lesion, but not sure what. I take them to a holistic vet by the name of Judith Shoemaker about 40 miles from my home. She does chiro and acupuncure to help their bodies. They eat a raw diet and organic grain free canned. One rescue and 3 Maine Coons. They are my dearest friends and it is difficult.

Thanks for your input.

Marty

I know what you mean about eating. I find it difficult enough being celiac and vegetarian and then on top of that, everyone has a opinion about everything else. Do fish oil, don't do fish oil. eat nuts, don't eat nuts. Sometimes the pain/discomfort makes me feel like I will never feel "good" again. Just to wake up and feel normal. When I lay in bed the back does not seem to bother me as much and sleep is fine as far a pain. If I stay in bed for a day or two, then I get depressed, because I think, this is how I'm going to spend the rest of my life????

I weigh what I weighed at 17, it was fine then, now I just look pathetic, everything hangs on me. I am only 5'2" and under 100#, small frame. No wiggle room to get sick. Cannot afford to lose anymore. Of course, the IBS is always lurking there in the background, ready to kick in.

I do have an appointment with a PT who does myofasical release. Hopefully he is good. As far as the shots, I have only

gotten them once and don't think I will do that again. I am wearing a lanocaine patch to see if that will help.

I'll let you know how the PT works out.

Thanks for listening and for the feedback.

Marty

I hope the MFR does the trick for you!

Ginny

First I would like to say that I agree with cassP and have read about the G.A.R.D. diet and while I don't do all that he says I do believe that gluten is very bad for our pets. We have five dogs and took them off of gluten in June - mainly because I didn't want to have to handle gluteny food. Since going gluten-free the furry kids general health has improved. Coats are no longer flaky, potty issues have improved, general health is better - even our crabby girl's temperament has improved. They are ages 10 to 15 years old. It's worth checking into.

I have suffered heartburn on and off for years. So much more since getting sick with Celiac. Have been on Prilosec for almost 2 yrs. Tried to wean off a couple of times but each time it gets to a point where it feels like pure acid is being pouring into the stomach. So.. it's back to the prilosec. Don't know what else to do. Also have had issues with constipation all my life but since going gluten-free it is chronic to the point of needing 2 ducalax every night. I take the supplements but it is as it is I guess.

Sorry this was so long but just wanted to share.

My oldest cat has a brain tumor and is too old to operate. He is on steroids and phenobarbitol.He also has hyperthyroid and I am using Lithium acetate.He has lost over 50% of his weight, my little girl cat has neuro issues that no one can figure out. She walks in circles, has artheritis in her front paws, losing weight, and cannot process what she sees. They think some sort of brain lesion, but not sure what. I take them to a holistic vet by the name of Judith Shoemaker about 40 miles from my home. She does chiro and acupuncure to help their bodies. They eat a raw diet and organic grain free canned. One rescue and 3 Maine Coons. They are my dearest friends and it is difficult.

Thanks for your input.

Marty

im sorry your pets are having such debhilitating issues- i love animals- they're so innocent and loving- and i am feeling brokenhearted for you. xxx