snifter

Aloe Vera

Rate this topic

Do you think aloe Vera can HEAL the gut? Do you take it? How much? What kind? Have you healed your gut? Thank you

Do you think aloe Vera can HEAL the gut? Do you take it? How much? What kind? Have you healed your gut? Thank you

According to a naturopath I met at a health food store, she recommended Aloe Vera. It is a liquid, I add it to juice as per the instructions on the bottle (maybe 2 oz's per day).

No idea if I have healed my gut, but I thought it couldn't hurt. The way she explainec it is the healing properties for aloe on the outside on your skin will work on the inside.

I drink 2 oz of aloe vera juice daily. I just take it straight and drink juice after. It takes a while to get used to, but it has helped so much! I feel so much better when I take it. I get it from my naturopath and it is 100% aloe juice. Things from stores normally have extra things added in it so you need the ALL NATURAL 100% and it will do you wonders :)

Oh thank you Thank you! I think I'm going to try some!

hi, i've been reading your responses with interest. to heal from long standing gut/systemic issues related to gluten intolerance, i've been taking a product called, Body Balance. My apologies if this is not appropriate to post. it is a whole food vitamin supplement of sorts. it has is mostly seaweed and aloe vera juice- there are some other ingredients too. my naturopath said it would be good because the nutrients are so easily absorbed and it has aloe which would help heal my irritated gut. it has helped me. just thought to mention it, so it could be helpful to others. google it.