nmthommy

New Member Posting

Rate this topic

I am a new member and see that my posts need to be reviewed before they post. How long does this take? I have questions that I would like to see more information on.

• Upvote 1

The process is usually quick, but varies. There are several moderators in various time zones, but sometimes we are all busy with our lives at the same time. :P

The process is usually quick, but varies. There are several moderators in various time zones, but sometimes we are all busy with our lives at the same time. :P

ok. thank you

Yeah! Can you believe how insensitive they are? Busy with earthquakes, jobs, kids, pets.... :P

(just a joke)

Welcome to the forum. Look & search around, you might find out the answers to your questions. Just check the dates on the old posts, some of them are practically pre-historic and the info may be out-dated.

Welcome nmthommy,

The wait is worth it. There is a wealth of information on this forum. Look around you'll see what I mean.:D

I am a new member and see that my posts need to be reviewed before they post. How long does this take? I have questions that I would like to see more information on.

Yes a little crazy it takes eight, that is why I switched forums as I needed immediate help. I went to gluten free.com and got answers immediately