hnybny91

Daughter Getting Married In Vegas

Rate this topic

My DD is getting married in Vegas in July and can not eat gluten just like her mom. Does anyone know of a gluten free bakery we can order the cake from? I googled and only really came up with Aces Up bakery on Hualapai Way but the webisite is not operational and nobody answers the phone. Any suggestions?

Try the Concierge Desk at the better properties, they usually know everything.

There IS a newer Whole Foods at the south end of The Strip. You might have to raid their gluten-free Freezer if you're desperate.

I'd also try a local Celiac support group, if there is one.

Best of luck and congratulations to all!

Also talk to the hotel pastry chef-- they are usually pretty good about it and most most hotel chefs are getting getting more and more familiar with gluten-free baking.

My DD is getting married in Vegas in July and can not eat gluten just like her mom. Does anyone know of a gluten free bakery we can order the cake from? I googled and only really came up with Aces Up bakery on Hualapai Way but the webisite is not operational and nobody answers the phone. Any suggestions?

Aces has closed is doors..... they didn't last very long....... I do know many of the hotels have gluten-free foods available so contacting them is your best bet. You can also google las vegas celiac &I think there is a group there. sorry I have to run right now t so I can't look it up...

Crap! I was thinking Aces had probably closed their door :( Thanks everyone.