Chad Sines

Dairy

Rate this topic

I have read a lot of dairy posts in these forums. Just how bad of a reaction do most of you have and how much sets it off? It is appearing like I may have some significant dairy issues that cause some major sinus and GI issues but it an at times seems almost worse than the gluten reaction (not really).

Acne (I think... hard to tell exactly) and a bit more gas than usual. It used to really cause some abdominal pain, but that has faded with time. Sheep cheese is fine these days, but I wouldn't try mroe than a few tablespoons of ricotta or milk.

Acne (I think... hard to tell exactly) and a bit more gas than usual. It used to really cause some abdominal pain, but that has faded with time. Sheep cheese is fine these days, but I wouldn't try mroe than a few tablespoons of ricotta or milk.

I was letting a little lactaid milk creep into my diet again for my tea. I also had some cheese and yogurt and within a few weeks I had a bad bout of colitis. I just cant take dairy after years of being a milk drinker....

ringing in ears, sinus and lung congestion and worst of all the colitis problems....

Stomach pain, gurgles,sometimes gas and D, sinus pressure, but the worse of all is 2 to 3 days of irritability, where I snap at anyone over the least little thing plus depressionn and cry over the least little thing. That can be from just trace amounts in anything. I have to be hypervigilant, almost more so than with the gluten.

I am in a different location with fewer allergens (none i am allergic to) and significant sinus issues that I think is dairy. Definite gi issues from something that i think might be dairy too. can't we just have issues with one food source at a time. lol.