nik95670

Gluten Withdrawal?

Rate this topic

Do any of you have experiences with gluten withdrawal? I've been gluten free for two days but I feel terrible. Extreme exhaustion & still ha ing cramps & diarrhea. A little queasy as well. I am wondering if gluten withdrawal is legitimate and how long I need to stick with this before I feel better. I'm feeling kinda helpless at the moment. Oh, also, since I went gluten free my stomach has been rumbling incredibly loudly & almost constantly growling whether I've eaten or not. I dont know whether to attribute that to gluten withdrawal or the diarrhea that I'm still having. It feels similar to ulcer pain.

Withdrawl can take a couple of weeks to get through. You do need to be strict with the diet and remove CC issues from your home. You need a new dedicated toaster for your gluten-free breads, a new strainer for pasta and do replace wooden utensils and cutting boards. Go with as much whole unprocessed foods as you can and if you are not used to eating a lot of fresh fruit and veggies do cook them to make them easier to digest.

I hope your feeling better soon.