Rate this topic

Who here takes probiotics?

I read that this probiotic is 'dairy free' but the strains originate from dairy. So are the probiotics that originate from dairy something that a dairy-sensitive person would react to?? Don't most probiotics have lacto-something-or-other strains, meaning dairy origins?? I'm confused, is it possible to get a dairy free probiotic?

I had the same question, Google did not help me at all but gave me latin words actiofdsfijdsffilus instead.

Who here takes probiotics?

I read that this probiotic is 'dairy free' but the strains originate from dairy. So are the probiotics that originate from dairy something that a dairy-sensitive person would react to?? Don't most probiotics have lacto-something-or-other strains, meaning dairy origins?? I'm confused, is it possible to get a dairy free probiotic?

Yes, it's possible to find gluten/dairy/soy/cane sugar/egg/vanilla/nutmeg free probiotics. (Those are all my allergies and I found a great probiotic.) Freeze dried capsules guarantee the 'live cultures' stay alive for awhile. Refrigerated brands may not have live cultures by the time you get them home.

Yes, it's possible to find gluten/dairy/soy/cane sugar/egg/vanilla/nutmeg free probiotics. (Those are all my allergies and I found a great probiotic.) Freeze dried capsules guarantee the 'live cultures' stay alive for awhile. Refrigerated brands may not have live cultures by the time you get them home.

So which one do you use?