Rate this topic

I'm looking for some commonly available, recently company confirmed, gluten free varieties of lipstick. A flea couldn't read the ingredients on a small tube of lipstick.

I'm out of my special Mary Kay and no time to order.

Thanks.

I'm looking for some commonly available, recently company confirmed, gluten free varieties of lipstick. A flea couldn't read the ingredients on a small tube of lipstick.

I'm out of my special Mary Kay and no time to order.

Thanks.

A one year old search here found:

Revlon - Color Stay Lipstick

Neutrogena - Lip Boost Intensive Moisture Lipstick

Lip Moisture Therapy

Lip Nutrition - all

Anyone with a current confirmation?

I use the Neutrogena lip gloss. Target now sells the ELF brand, I recently checked that and it was OK too.

I use the Neutrogena lip gloss. Target now sells the ELF brand, I recently checked that and it was OK too.

Thanks Rachelle..but desperate for color to off-set this rapidly graying hair.

I still like the Burt's Bee's Shimmers. I really like the Watermelon shade. Pretty and not as bright as it sounds.

Try a health food store, they would be more likely to have the outlier stuff. I have an older tube of Ecco Bella that can be mail ordered, and another shade in the Revlon, but it sounds like you are needing it sooner. Ecco Bella has a store locator search page now: https://www.eccobella.com/index.php?main_page=store_locator

I thank you all for you replies. I live in "The Prettiest Town in the South" consisting of 6,000 people. Cities are an hour and half away. There are reasons why we live here, but accessibility to variety is not one of them. :rolleyes:

We have a Walgreen's (a new and exciting store) and a CVS. The only option for a health store, would be the one I might open when the economy turns....who knows when.

Thanks, I will peruse Walgreen's with a mag glass with the options offered here. Yes, off for a family reunion this weekend.

I've been in the same dilemma lately because of an event I have coming up in a couple of weeks. I've been frustrated because a lot of the individually unpackaged tubes have no ingredients listed on them at all. I finally was able to retrieve the L'oreal gluten ingredients list that's floating around online, and then I looked up the lipstick on their website and was able to compare ingredients. Looks safe to me, so I'm going with that (L'oreal Color Riche).

Lisa,

Hi! I have not rechecked lately and I know this is way too pricey BUT, I have used Lancome Le Rouge Absolu and Color Design lipsticks every day for years and I think you know I am stupidly sensitive to gluten. I've had no problems and it is fabulous, LONG-LASTING lipstick. One tube lasts me months and months and I do mean I wear it ALL day; it is my addiction, I guess.

I've always wanted to try Ecco Bella, too, though; I think Whole Foods carries that.

Have a wonderful reunion!

lisa

Lisa,

Hi! I have not rechecked lately and I know this is way too pricey BUT, I have used Lancome Le Rouge Absolu and Color Design lipsticks every day for years and I think you know I am stupidly sensitive to gluten. I've had no problems and it is fabulous, LONG-LASTING lipstick. One tube lasts me months and months and I do mean I wear it ALL day; it is my addiction, I guess.

I've always wanted to try Ecco Bella, too, though; I think Whole Foods carries that.

Have a wonderful reunion!

lisa

Are the Lancome L'Absolu Rouge lipsticks pretty much the same as Le Rouge Absolu? I think I read somewhere that both were safe. I'm not sure what the difference is other than the name flip.

HeatherJane,

I do believe both are safe; I am fortunate that a woman who works at the Lancome counter I visit has celiac and seems very well informed.

lisa

HeatherJane,

I do believe both are safe; I am fortunate that a woman who works at the Lancome counter I visit has celiac and seems very well informed.

lisa

Good to know. Thanks!

I was recently at an Ulta beauty store and the sales associate was able to lead me to gluten free products. You can order online from them but I am not sure if their gluten free list is online. They carry all of the drug store brands, but also higher end cosmetics like Clinique and Lancome.

Chanel and Dior lipsticks are gluten free.

Chanel and Dior lipsticks are gluten free.

ALL Chanel and Dior Lipstick?