reenag

Thougts On What To Do? Enterolab?

Rate this topic

Hi everyone,

I've been 100% gluten free since March, and I feel better, though I tend to get major episodes of bloating etc. often. Because my stympoms are not immediate, it is very hard for me to figure out what is wrong with me. I don't think my wheat intolerance is so bad that CC effects me, but it is hard to know. And also, when i get "sick" it lasts for days, so it is also hard to pinpoint the cause.

I suspect I may be allergic or intolerant to soy, but don't know. I'm a vegetarian so giving up these foods is very difficult. I've stuck with gluten free because I couldn't take the bloating anymore. I am not diagnosed celiac (i did have the panels done but was eating gluten sometimes when I had the test done last year, so everything was negative (not even close to borderline).

I'm sort of at the end of my sanity- it is very hard to still feel crappy even though I have been so committed to gluten free.

So my question: what should I do? I've not had any testing done except the celiac panel which was negative. If you were me, what would you do to figure out what is wrong? What type of testing could I do? Enterolab?

Any help appreciated!

Also, what is the best test- enderlab or enterlab? or some other test? Or are they a waste of time. Any help is appreciated!

Enterolab was very helpful to me in pinpointing my soy intolerance. I had already been diagnosed celiac. However I noticed you said you don't worry about CC. After eliminating gluten from our lives it is not uncommon to become more sensitive to CC. You may be getting glutened and that is what the issue is. Keep in mind that Enterolab does not diagnose celiac but it will tell you if you are making antibodies.