Simona19

Halloween Party Recipes

Rate this topic

I need help with recipes for Halloween party!

This year we didn't make a big party for me or my husband and I miss it. I was to sick to do anything. On our birthday parties we will have a special treat for men - I will bring 6-7 wigs and men will swap them. We will laugh like crazy. Friends were asking me to make the Halloween party some day. I decide that this year I will do it.

I'm looking for recipes that would look like something yucky, or with warms, bugs, eyeballs, etc.:lol: :lol:

If you have something good - soup, pasta, meat

I need help with recipes for Halloween party!

This year we didn't make a big party for me or my husband and I miss it. I was to sick to do anything. On our birthday parties we will have a special treat for men - I will bring 6-7 wigs and men will swap them. We will laugh like crazy. Friends were asking me to make the Halloween party some day. I decide that this year I will do it.

I'm looking for recipes that would look like something yucky, or with warms, bugs, eyeballs, etc.:lol: :lol:

If you have something good - soup, pasta, meat

Yeah, I had forgotten that one, but I did see it when I was looking around and thought it was cool looking!

When I was in elemetary school my mom used grapes as eyeballs--put in a bowl full of red jello. :blink:

if you are making a punch bowl, we have taken a plastic food-service glove and packed it with sherbet and put back into the freezer. then peel the glove off and float it in your punch :)

we make basic beef vegetable soup and put quinoa into it and let it 'over-cook' - looks like worms <the kids like it

oh, and i like to get some 'head-shaped' squash, make a face on them with veges (green peppers, pimentos, etc - you can attach them with toothpicks) and hollow out the squash and put dip into it - like brains, you know? i have ever laid one on its side and have the 'brains' oozing out onto a plate with crackers. i am making a skeleton out of your challah dough :) you could easily make bones from that dough - maybe serve with pizza sauce 'blood' ? i love halloween :)

I thought of you today when I saw Finger Peppers at the produce market today, Simone. You could make stuffed finger peppers as an appetizer (using Udi's bread crumbs).

Here's a recipe I found. My friend's stuffed peppers are to die for, he adds minced anchovies to the basic stuffing mix, or bacon bits might be tasty. At the market, they had both green and red finger peppers. They were really cool looking! You could probably add that onion fingernail, too...

http://www.glomike.com/stuffed_finger_peppers.html

Hope you have a great party!