saintmaybe

Get A Massage Therapist!

Rate this topic

I woke up today barely able to bend over due to sore muscles in my neck and shoulders/ lower back, and thus found it necessary to call around and find a massage appointment. This is NOT easy to do at the last minute on a Sunday, btw. However, I fell on the mercy of a nearby studio with a good rep, and they put me on their waitlist.

Lo and behold, their HEAD THERAPIST, who normally doesn't even work on Sundays, came in especially for my case. He was super funny and relaxed about the whole thing, and best of all, built like a linebacker and not afraid to use that strength to work on my knots. He makes his clients cry (in a good way!) he likes to joke. :lol: He also made suggestions for exercises to strengthen posture and recs for chiropractors in the area.

Needless to say, he got an awesome tip and a huge hug at the end of my session. Plus a recurring client for the studio. All I can say for those of who suffer from sore muscles is that if you can at all fit it into your budget, massage therapy/ chiropractor is so worth it.

i actually know how that feels i have been this was since pregnancy some days are greater than others mines i discovered comes from inflamation that showed on my last blood test post the gluten free style ( still have rice and corn ocassionally and some soy) but since the celiac kicked in everyday i noticed i was sore till i elimated verything now i get maybe one or two days and i take vicoden dr rec. and prescribed. as well as motrin sometimes

I go regularly to both a massage therapist and a chiropractor. They've both really helped with the aches and pains in my neck, shoulder and lower back. The massage is also a wonderful relaxant. :)

I'm a big proponent of chiropractic and massage care, even acupuncture! and would love to go for regular treatments if I had the money to do so! Which I don't, so I ache.

I'm a big proponent of chiropractic and massage care, even acupuncture! and would love to go for regular treatments if I had the money to do so! Which I don't, so I ache.

Just started seeing a chiropractor yesterdy. My x-rays showed 42 pinched nerves! No wonder I hurt...

For more affordable options, check to see if there are massage schools in your area. Usually getting a massage at a school about the same price as a pedicure! May not be fancy like a spa, but have almost always had a good treatment.