astrologer50

Extreme Flatulence, Nausea And Vomiting Anyone?

Rate this topic

Anemia (extreme tiredness and having to use a walking stick even), asthma, months and months of extreme flatuence escalating to vomiting. Extreme nausia, which I thought was migraine but obviously not... :rolleyes:

Gone gluten-free and all sypmtoms gone.....

weight gain BUT no-- diahorea symptoms or constipation though.

Do you have to have gut pain and diahorea to be celiac?

Are these typical symptoms or could it be something else?

Also, really bad hot flushes and sweating as if my body is sweating toxins out of my body somehow. Anyone had this? bad sweats?? I'm post menopausal but still have few hot flushes but these seem different, mainly facial sweating is bad...

Anemia (extreme tiredness and having to use a walking stick even), asthma, months and months of extreme flatuence escalating to vomiting. Extreme nausia, which I thought was migraine but obviously not... :rolleyes:

Gone gluten-free and all sypmtoms gone.....

weight gain BUT no-- diahorea symptoms or constipation though.

Do you have to have gut pain and diahorea to be celiac?

Are these typical symptoms or could it be something else?

Also, really bad hot flushes and sweating as if my body is sweating toxins out of my body somehow. Anyone had this? bad sweats?? I'm post menopausal but still have few hot flushes but these seem different, mainly facial sweating is bad...

I am 21yrs old and i just recently started a gluten free diet. Lately I have been waking up soaked in sweat and have been sweating througout the day more than usual too... i feel better but the sweating is getting a little alarming...

It could be something else, but you do not need gut pain to have celiacs. If it makes you feel better stay off of it. In all honesty from what i've read so many people feel better not eating gluten even if they don't have celiacs. This stuff isn't good for us and we all know it. :rolleyes: Best of luck to you