Nen

How Did Your Stiff/achiness Feel?

Rate this topic

I often anymore (pretty much every day) feel somewhat stiff and achy, almost like I worked out the day before and I am mildly sore the next day. It feels kind of like that feeling, not bad or anything, just there. Its more like a constant discomfort in all my limbs/back that I want to rub away except it never goes away. I can work through it and function, but am uncomfortable/stiff feeling all the time.

I also get joint pain too on and off but that is different to this feeling.

Does what I described sound like something any of you have felt when consuming gluten?

Yes - can be, Alot of Celiac/Intolerant/Sensitive people have joint pain, stiffness, swelling of joints/arthritis directly related to eating gluten. Although- some of us (myeslef) have found out that it wasn't the gluten causing it :lol:

Yes - can be, Alot of Celiac/Intolerant/Sensitive people have joint pain, stiffness, swelling of joints/arthritis directly related to eating gluten. Although- some of us (myeslef) have found out that it wasn't the gluten causing it :lol:

Thanks for the reply, so it wasn't gluten doing it to you?

I was having a real hard time with my back especially, my whole back was stiff, just felt like it could not move. Husband thought my back was out of place and my muscles were tight to protect my spine. The stiffness was also in my neck. I had massages done, I was soaking in hot baths. I started trying to think what I had done differently with my vits and diet, thinking something was effecting in such a way. I realized I had cut back on my magnesium so I upped the dose to what I was raking before and the stiffness went away.

Sometimes my muscles, especially in my legs, would get real tight and hard almost might I had ran a marathon when I had not been running. I started taking Omega 3,6,9 and that took care of that issue.

Hope that helps!

I was having a real hard time with my back especially, my whole back was stiff, just felt like it could not move. Husband thought my back was out of place and my muscles were tight to protect my spine. The stiffness was also in my neck. I had massages done, I was soaking in hot baths. I started trying to think what I had done differently with my vits and diet, thinking something was effecting in such a way. I realized I had cut back on my magnesium so I upped the dose to what I was raking before and the stiffness went away.

Sometimes my muscles, especially in my legs, would get real tight and hard almost might I had ran a marathon when I had not been running. I started taking Omega 3,6,9 and that took care of that issue.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the info! I wonder if a simple multivitamin would help, but probably not because I've taken one before and it didn't make any noticeable difference.

Thanks for the info! I wonder if a simple multivitamin would help, but probably not because I've taken one before and it didn't make any noticeable difference.

I take a multi plus 2 extra magnesium tabs a day.