GFreeMO

Snacks For Multiple Allergies

Rate this topic

What are some good snacks for us super sensitives? I usually have Hormel Naturals Turkey, fruit, or leftovers. What do you all have? I am gluten, soy, dairy and corn free. I just had a few slices of turkey and an apple with cinnamon. It was pretty good but sometimes i'd like something else.

Thanks!

My daughter likes hummus with baby carrots.

I have a piece of fruit, roasted squash seeds, almonds, a fruit smoothie or homemade veggie chips. The chips are potato and green vegetable made in the dehydrator.

• Upvote 1

Snacks? Kettle Brand potato chips with sea salt, and either Starbucks coffee, Hagen Daz chocolate, or Blue Bunny all natural vanilla ice creams.

Even before I had food problems I always swore that if a person could live on ice cream and potato chips, I would be a happy girl. Now that I have been "reduced" to eating only the very best brands of these two favorites, I'm loving it even more.

For a bit more of a substantial snack, more potato chi I mean, sliced cheddar cheese, or if I'm really hungry, I'll fry a couple of eggs to dip the cheese in.

Oops. Sorry, I forgot you mentioned dairy is a problem for you. So, maybe you could use some more chips to dip in the egg after all? :D

We eat lots of nuts and raisins for snacks. Fruit. Smoothies made with almond milk. Frozen bananas, vanilla, and a little honey in a food processor makes a nice "ice cream" like treat. I bake with almond flour and coconut flour...muffins, breakfast cookies, bread made into toast with earth balance and fruit spread. Try googling paleo snack recipes...paleo recipes are grain free, dairy free, legume free, and refined sugar free. Hope this helps! Now I'm hungry :P